[ overboard / cytube] [ leftypol / b / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music ] [ meta ] [ GET / ref]

/b/ - Random

"We need an imageboard of action to fight for OC making posters."
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Flag
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)


File: 1618493842025.png (59.88 KB, 300x300, 53206921.png)

 No.28958[Last 50 Posts]

Makes sense
>>

 No.28960

you're both retarded losers
>>

 No.28961

I support this policy
>>

 No.28964

Quit being a baby
>>

 No.28968

>>28960
At least I don't spend 50-60% of my day posting on a "leftist" imageboard about how I don't have a gf
>>

 No.28970

>>28968
you're literally posting about how you're not posting that which is the same difference and you should both be beaten to death
>>

 No.28972

>>28970
Thanks for letting me know. Why don't you go post that in the incel threads too then? They always get a warm welcome
>>

 No.28974

>>28972
because it has 200 posts and i bet half of them are you arguing with your counterpart
>>

 No.28979

>>28972
>>28968
>>28958
HOLY SHIT

COPE. JUST DO IT
>>

 No.28980

>>28974
I actually mostly steer clear of incel threads, I don't like to give them attention since they get off to making women uncomfortable. See any of the incel threads up right now and you'll notice I have at most 1 post in them. If there are other posts with this flag in the incel threads, it was another fed-up femanon.
>>

 No.28982

Wait you're a femcel? I thought you were really hot and had lots of guys hit on you but chose not to date men. Or was that a different person?
>>

 No.28983

>>28982
There are several Anfem posters.
>>

 No.28985

>>28983
Damn, there didn't used to be any before February, I can't keep track. One of them goes by "TheScroteNoticer," (which was suggested by yours truly,) so at least I can kind of differentiate.
>>

 No.28989

>>28982
I wouldn't say I'm super hot but I do get hit on sometimes. I consider myself a femcel because I'm sexually attracted to men but men have been horrible to me and almost every other woman I know, making it extremely difficult to like them or consider dating them
>>

 No.28993

>>28989
Then you're WGTOW, not a femcel.
>>

 No.28995

>>28993
Forgot to take off my meme flag lol.
>>

 No.28996

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis
>>

 No.28998

>>28993
Alright then
>>

 No.29030

>>28993
actually that would be a correct use of the word celibate, while the term "incel" is a redundant way to call someone a virgin loser
>>

 No.29031

>>29030
But the term femcel, means female incel, or female who is involuntarily celibate, not a female who is celibate in general.
>>

 No.29034

Why don’t you dumb your stats in the incel threads then?
>>

 No.29035

>>29031
Well you know what? Fuck internet meme terms and fuck the English language
>>

 No.29037

>>29035
Vere, ni ĉiuj devas preni la pilolon Esperanto. (Cetere mi ne scias ĝin, mi simple metis ĉi tion en Google Translate.)
>>

 No.29048

>>29037
Lojban > Esper*nto
>>

 No.29065

>>29048
Thanks for letting me know about it! Do you have a translator?
>>

 No.29071

they're not posting statistics to advocate for the extermination of all women
they're seeking help to cope with their resentment towards women or with their loneliness
>>

 No.29082

>>29071
No don’t you see
They committed an evil and thus can’t be redeemed or something
What is politics other than secularized theology?
Surely Femanon ranting about how men are monsters who should be avoided at best or eradicated at worst is better than some guy who says he’s lonely and wants help with his resentful feelings. After all, Femanon has a pussy.
>>

 No.29128

File: 1618510555603.jpg (43.93 KB, 600x600, 1515165.jpg)

>>29071
>>29082
>seeking help to cope with their resentment towards women or with their loneliness
Who are you trying to fool? Incels have very poor view on women and do seek to constraint them. I would respect incels more if they are upfront about it instead of constantly playing motley-bailey games with everyone.
>>

 No.29140

>>28958
Nigga how the fuck are a you a femcel? Like literally just go outside and ask for some dick.
>>

 No.29143

>>

 No.29153

>>28989
>>29143
>Men treat me poorly
I get the weirdest feeling you come onto or attract shitty guys to start with.
>>

 No.29164

>>29153
Well you respond to her so…
>>

 No.29166

>>28989
I get the feeling you consider getting treated like crap as something that isn't so bad in context. But for you it puts you into a tithy or whatever that word is. That fact that you have this internal dislike for the opposite gender means that you have some issues you haven't resolved.
>>

 No.29168

>>29164
>Criticize shitty female behavior
>Made out to be the bad guy
Never fails.
>>

 No.29169

File: 1618515441065.png (453.05 KB, 1024x737, fee9ec8f8bb38651c5f21c9afc….png)

not going to lie femcel I do kind of pity you.
>>

 No.29195

If you're a woman and you unironically call yourself a femcel you have BPD
>>

 No.29200

Hello friend, I'm sorry you feel this way and I understand that people have shitty behaviour in sexual relationships, because sex stuff brings out the fucking worst in us.
What helped me better understand women was having a number of women as friends, and I generally appreciate their friendship because they are cool human beings and I'm not gonna stop having 50% of the human race as potential friendos because pee in vee.I generally appreciate their friendship because they are cool human beings and I'm not gonna stop having 50% of the human race as potential friendos because pee in vee.
IDK if this might work for you, but it's helped me deal with my misogynist attitudes for all the times grills have been shitty to me, so maybe it will also work in the reverse gender setting.
>>

 No.29207

>>28989
If you’re rejecting opportunities to have sex then you’re not a fucking incel
>>

 No.29208

>>29195
Why are so obsessed with BPD?
>>

 No.29210

>>29208 (me)
*Why are you so obsessed with BPD?
>>

 No.29211

>>>28958
Your thread was trash
>muh stats
It was literally just clickbait you googled anon.
We do have a problem though. Probably some of the zoom zoomer jannies are incels and so sympathetic to there positioning.
>>29153
>nah, the walking rape-bots are fine, it's just you.
retarded
>>29195
Muh BDP poster, plz go.
>>

 No.29219

File: 1618521744602.png (9.69 KB, 320x180, ClipboardImage.png)

>>29211
>>nah, the walking rape-bots are fine, it's just you
Wait… what?
>>

 No.29220

File: 1618521802641.jpg (29.63 KB, 680x544, dhumbsub.jpg)

>>

 No.29221

>>29219
All Men Are Potential Rapists. but unironically
>>

 No.29222

File: 1618521907414.jpeg (49.52 KB, 612x588, 1618157252483.jpeg)

>walking rape-bots
>>

 No.29224

File: 1618522015916.jpeg (74.33 KB, 645x970, 1617514738457.jpeg)

>"Men raping women? Never heard of it! Vile slander!"
>>

 No.29225

>>29221
True, better safe than sorry I guess.
>>

 No.29226

>>29221
Every human being has the potential for rape and murder, guess we should just cut off all human contact
>>

 No.29227

>>29208
>>29210
I think I would've been a good psychologist you know? Like I know some people who have BPD irl and they're always surprised when I guess correctly without asking if they have it. They're (rarely) ever offended when. And it's not just BPD, I can guess correctly most other mental illnesses too.
>>

 No.29228

Night of the Walking Rape Bots
>>

 No.29229

>>29226
>Every human being has the potential for rape and murder, guess we should just cut off all human contact
You can usually pass out or loose control around women and be safe. The same can not be said for men. It is infantile to pretend it isn't a male issue. Let us not play this silly game.
>>

 No.29235

>>29229
Because there totally aren’t plenty of ways a woman can sexually violate someone, and men can definitely just pass out on command, and there definitely aren’t drugs that can give you involuntary erections
>>

 No.29236

how can we be sure that femcel isn't just a walking strawman? as far as we know "she" could just be an "escrote" trying to embody the worst parts of feminist gender theory.
in short, I will not take anything she says seriously without irrefutable proof that she is indeed female.
>>

 No.29237

>>29235
Fun scenario buddy but we are talking about IRL things.
>>

 No.29239

>>29229
>>29236
a.k.a
post tits or scrote with time stamp
>>

 No.29240

File: 1618523702829.png (1.03 MB, 1056x1056, 1618345681940.png)

>>

 No.29241

>>29237
We’re talking about a type of rape that’s rare for women as well so I don’t know why you’re nitpicking on what’s realistic. Most rapes are done by people the victim is close to and trusts, and generally involves manipulation and blackmail rather than outright force. And from my experience women are just as capable of being manipulative shits as men can
>>

 No.29246

>>29236
>>29239
It would be pretty hard to pull off this elaborate of a psyop for two months…
>>

 No.29248

>>29229
Fuck you! You obnoxious cunt. I literally know a dude that was sexually assaulted by a woman while unconscious.
>>

 No.29250

>>29248
>a (one) guy
kek
>>

 No.29253

>>29250
Ah so by that logic since I only know one woman who’s been raped, it’s clearly not a problem and something to laugh about
>>

 No.29254

>>29250
You posted as if it's impossible. And that's after claiming men treat you badly and then saying you're fine with the "rape bots." You don't actually have a problem beyond hating men, do you now?
>>

 No.29255

>>29221
Yes
You should never leave your house Femanon
And also stop posting since most of us are dirty scrotes
>>

 No.29256

>>29236
>Every idiotic cringe woman is actually a man in disguise
Lol
>>

 No.29258

>>29256
Every woman is a man in disguise, all of them
>>

 No.29259

All men are women in disguise.
>>

 No.29262

>>29253
>I only know one woman who’s been raped
DOUBT
>>

 No.29263

>>29262
It’s really not my problem if you choose to believe me or not, you’re still just a seething misandrist
>>

 No.29264

File: 1618530717049.png (302.56 KB, 1126x830, 1616367038923.png)

>It’s really not my problem if you choose to believe me or not, you’re still just a seething misandrist
>>

 No.29265

>>29264
Stay flutterfrustrated
>>

 No.29266

>>29264
Context aside, that image is pretty hilarious, fuckin saved.
>>

 No.29286

File: 1618535753314.jpeg (183.42 KB, 728x1092, BA8B7CB4-9ABF-44F2-9438-9….jpeg)

>Being sexually undesired makes you a bad person!
Ahem…
>>

 No.29287

>>29286
Holy strawman
>>

 No.29292

File: 1618537781619.png (100.65 KB, 259x179, 1617719660730.png)

>>29286
This ain't it chief.
>>

 No.29302

>>29263
>It’s really not my problem if you choose to believe me or not
Just making it absolutely clear you are a huge porky pie-er. :)
>>

 No.29303

File: 1618542442230.jpg (13.43 KB, 448x448, sexokok.jpg)

>>29221
wow you know I might be a rapist but at least I'm not rude
>>

 No.29304

>>29229
My schizophrenic trans ex was drugged up and raped by two of their female """friends""". That was my ex's first sexual experience. Until I showed interest in them and sucked their dick they (my ex) had never experienced sexual arousal voluntarily. Another example: http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2012-12-one-mans-story-of-the-night-he-was-raped/
On the other hand, despite living in a third world country, I have never been raped, abused or molested (direct physical contact or manipulation). None of my female relatives have been raped, except for one who was molested by a male who in turn was molested by two females (as was his brother).

Your worldview is built on anecdote so I'm using it against you too. As it's been said countless times, you just take some statistics that seem confirm your biases and use that to generalize all men as whatever you want to call them, while ignoring what statistics have to say about women's shitty behaviors or men's more decent traits.
>>

 No.29305

Entire thread is a PSA about the dangers of simping.
>>

 No.29306

File: 1618542591361.png (116.13 KB, 552x524, 1578617600437.png)

>>29304
>My schizophrenic trans ex was drugged up and raped by two of their female """friends""".
uuuhhh based?
>>

 No.29307

>>29306
kill yourself coomer
>>

 No.29308

File: 1618542851674.gif (1.18 MB, 498x280, QE0EIZJ.gif)

>>29304
God, I wish that was me.
>>

 No.29309

>>29308
Seek help
>>

 No.29312

File: 1618545878359.mp4 (15.19 MB, 640x360, corazones rojos.mp4)

Take care Anfem poster
>>

 No.29316

>>29229
Forget about contact with men, I don't think FemAnon has ever even went through high school if she still sticks to this kindergarten view of women lol. Fastest way to get women to realize that their fellow women suck is to have them get bullied by their own. There is no mythical perfect gender both men and women can be horrifyingly bad.
>>

 No.29321

>>29287
>>29292
>No don’t prove us wrong
>Don’t prove the Just World is as real as Zeus!
>>

 No.29325

>>29286
I don't get it
What are you trying to prove here?
>>

 No.29331

>>29325
>>29325
That your morals or value as a human being has nothing to do with whether or not you have sex and thus being sexually undesirable isn’t a consequence of being a bad person since human sexuality is at best amoral
>>

 No.29338

>>29331
I think most of us can agree on that though
>>

 No.29353

>>

 No.29362

>>29169
Damn is this real
>>

 No.29370

File: 1618587217088.png (89.13 KB, 1073x320, mein gott.png)

>>

 No.29372

File: 1618587534078.png (22.69 KB, 1073x67, MEIN GOTT.png)

BPDposter might be on to something
>>

 No.29373

>>29316
>Fastest way to get women to realize that their fellow women suck is to have them get bullied by their own
I've asked 4 women about their opinion on other women, and 3 of them explicitly told me that most if not all women are horrible and evil. What's even stranger is that they are all some of the nicest people I have ever met in my entire life.
You could argue that their attitude is the result of being bullied a lot, but I was bullied a lot too and never thought to myself "most men are horrible".
>>

 No.29377

so do you have nice tits
>>

 No.29378

>>29373
>What's even stranger is that they are all some of the nicest people I have ever met in my entire life.

Not really, when people are too soft they are less likely to fight back, bullies notice that and target them specifically. If as a result your sampled population disproportionately interacted with awful women, that might skew their perception of their own kind.
>>

 No.29381

>>29372
You're not a doctor you autist.
>>

 No.29382

>>

 No.29383

>>29372
Ultimately, I'm always right.
>>

 No.29384

>>29382
Oh no I sure hope the rape bots dont catch me, not while I'm wearing this skimpy little miniskirt hahaha
>>

 No.29396

>>29316
>>29373
>There is no mythical perfect gender both men and women can be horrifyingly bad.
Based take. However, I don't know if it's just the modern west though but it's tiresome that critiquing the bad behavior of women is taboo. You can try, but are nearly attacked and black balled every time. What is this phenomenon? Do men do this to women as well?
>>

 No.29397

>>29331
But nobody is devaluing you for not having sex, if anything you are devaluing yourself and shaming us for letting you do so.
>>

 No.29401

incel threads should get removed too
any threads that boil down to "[group] is evil" should be removed outright
if you want to discuss something like
<capitalism segmenting markets according to gender
<people being socialized differently by gender, how that relates to economics
<systemic discrimination
<etc
Those kinds of topics can have some kind of productive discussion at least _potentially_ (but should be anchored or removed if they only attract idpol shitflinging). Posting a thread that amounts to "men bad (because testosterone)" is essentialist nonsense that doesn't have anything to do with communism, materialism, or frankly reality.
>>

 No.29414

File: 1618603110694.jpeg (137.48 KB, 1024x673, 6E79C924-B243-4D50-A15D-3….jpeg)

>>29401
>Unironically saying /b/ should be /leftypol/
>>

 No.29415

>>29414
tbf with the overboard functionality, some might forget in which board they post.
>>

 No.29420

>>29401
>any threads that boil down to "[group] is evil" should be removed outright
half or more of the content on this site would disappear.
>incel threads should get removed too
absolutely not. actually, the complete opposite should happen. we should be making more threads about incels, feminism, race realism, transgender issues, etc. we need substantive arguments that others can spread and critique. we need a develop a meaningful and relevant perspective on these issues that can be communicated to others.
there should not be any taboo surrounding identity politics and cultural issues in general. the fact that leftists are so often paralyzed by it and have to resort to either embracing or banning it reveals a profound weakness that none of us should tolerate.
>>

 No.29421

if you are the anocrectal violence poster I support your right to express yourself
>>

 No.29422

Even though I do buttsex on the reg kek also I eat ass btw is it still anorectal violence to eat ass if its just licking?
>>

 No.29427

Is not using a bidet ano-rectal violence?
>>

 No.29440

>>29422
I think he used to say it's not, and he also said that having penetrative anal sex with a very large amount of preparation and caution would be fine
>>

 No.29442

>>29304
Why does she never reply to my posts? same in the thread with the statistics lol
>>

 No.29454

File: 1618610899067.jpg (535.42 KB, 2000x1610, df9225744cc2a0ca5bf.jpg)

>Why does she never reply to my posts? same in the thread with the statistics lol
>>

 No.29456

>>29454
I'm a woman THOUGH
>>

 No.29464

Why can't incels and femcels just fuck each other?
>muh ugliness
>down a few shots and that two becomes a ten
>>

 No.29469

>>29464
Women can't into settling. Also, capitalism and hypergamy is one helluva drug.
>>

 No.29470

>>29464
Because incels say shit like
>Women can't into settling
>>

 No.29472

File: 1618614325318.png (59.38 KB, 645x770, 1615508652640.png)

>>29456
>though
>>

 No.29473

>>29472
Fucking kek
>>

 No.29474

>>29470
I give you ladies and gentlemen, the rad fem. Look on it, ye Mighty, and despair.
>>

 No.29477

File: 1618615469410.png (217.6 KB, 1240x1568, 2cbc8c4f1931192fa8206e3b46….png)

>>29474
>I give you ladies and gentlemen, the rad fem. Look on it, ye Mighty, and despair.
>>

 No.29479

>>29477
>Bitch about thread getting wiped
>Thread re-opened
>Demand answers
>Niggas get real and give you answers
>Get pissy and respond to everything with some NO YOU!!! shit
So this is the true power of the rad fem isn't it? That's rhetorical btw. I don't give half a shit what you have to say at this point.
>>

 No.29510

>>29472
>>29477
Do you have any abilities besides posting /pol/jaks
>>

 No.29511

File: 1618625233840.jpg (18.57 KB, 400x400, Your cries for mercy amuse….jpg)

>>29479
Careful, she might post another soyjack at you and call you a rape bot
>>

 No.29518

>>29511
She's deff looking for one right now.
>>

 No.29519

>>29510
Literally nothing wrong with posting poljaks
>>

 No.29521

>>29464
Women, regardless of how ugly they're, can only date (or in this case, fuck) up. No woman, even if she has the lowest self-esteem imaginable, knows she's the ugliest girl in a 10km vicinity, will willfully have sex with a man she perceives as uglier than her. In her mind it's unimaginable to do so, it simply doesn't register to them. They will always attempt to seek someone who they know has more value than them on whatever characteristic (prettier, richer, more social status, etc, etc).

The only solution for both femcels and incels are sex robots.(ok incel)
>>

 No.29522

>>29521
>No woman, even if she has the lowest self-esteem imaginable, knows she's the ugliest girl in a 10km vicinity, will willfully have sex with a man she perceives as uglier than her
false
>>

 No.29523

>>29521
And what causes them to think like that? (I’ll give you a hint, it starts with c and rhymes with “papitalism.”)
>>

 No.29545

>>29523
Most women are hypergamous which incentivizes them to always date up however I agree that capitalism facilitates this and exacerbates it far more than it is necessary. I don't blame women for looking for someone reliable who will complement her as the balance in her life however the extents that capitalism has driven hypergamy is ludicrous. Definitely something that should be dealt with by socialism and by extension communism.
>>

 No.29574

File: 1618664250478.png (Spoiler Image, 185.79 KB, 438x592, bee.png)

Bee is the femcel poster
t.knower
>>

 No.29592

>>29521
>>29545
This is such a retarded worldview. It isn't at all uncommon to find women with above average looks/class status tied to unrepentant losers or fat guys or whatever. Do you have a social circle of like three people?
>>

 No.29604

>>29523
>>29523
>And what causes them to think like that? (I’ll give you a hint, it starts with c and rhymes with “papitalism.”)

According to modern anthropology (honey stick competitions of Australian aboriginal) even in tribal societies that have no concept of private property women engage in hypergamy, so this will not go away with capitalism, instead there will be a new type of social capital and status.(ok incel)
>>

 No.29615

File: 1618676882378.jpg (19.24 KB, 480x403, 1616307242633-1.jpg)

>>

 No.29616

rape is anprim praxis prove me wrong you can't
>>

 No.29622

>>29616
Yeah that's why it sucks
>>

 No.29623

File: 1618679012232.png (234.58 KB, 685x474, Portraying Obama's grandfa….png)

>>29604
>>29545
>>29521
Go outside my dude
>>

 No.29630

>>29623
And do what though? All 3 of those posters just stated the game is rigged which it is. Lifes not a movie. I'm not just gonna go outside and bump into some babe that drops her copy of Das Kapital or whatever.
>>

 No.29637

Why is it that talking about hypergamy causes you people (and I'm assuming none of you are women) to flip out so hard? There's nothing inherently wrong with hypergamy, if you think I'm implying there is. And btw, I say most women, so clearly there are exceptions to the rule, mostly present in women suffering from very low self esteem or some mental illness. But a well adjusted woman will always seek out someone who she perceives as higher value on at least a couple of characteristics.
>>

 No.29647

File: 1618683782437.png (156.88 KB, 291x451, Skeptical of your claims t….png)

>>29630
It's pretty obvious that all three of those posts are from you, come on dude.

Yes, life isn't a movie, but it's also not represented by dating app statistics, which is where most of this "hypergamy" shit comes from, besides the paranoia that one's rightful femoid is being unfairly kept from them. And yes, most well adjusted people in general will try to seek out someone whom they perceive as better than them, but well adjusted people also usually learn to have realistic expectations.
>>

 No.29648

>>29637
You are wrong to assume it's a specific women thing. Men literrally fuck around if given the chance.
>>

 No.29652

>>29521
Men do this too my guy. Ugly dudes also aim for higher than they can get. The issue is that if they did aim for someone uglier than them, the uglier person will think that because they got you they can aim higher, so a 4(guy) who dates a 1(girl) the girl will have a higher self esteem that will want to shoot for a guy who’s 5 or 6 or even 7. You want to date someone who’s comfortable enough with their looks which means dating someone who’s of sound mind, self aware, who is not absolutely ugly. At the end of the day you shouldn’t care too much about this stuff, it really isn’t worth worrying about it unless it is imperative that must have a gf like some sad lil man. I think companionship is more worth wanting than a relationship, if something blooms then it blooms.
>>

 No.29653

>>29637
Because it's weirdo shit that commodifies sexuality and infantilises women, and doesn't mesh with the experience many of us have in working class communities.
>>

 No.29661

>>29647
>all three of those posts are from you, come on dude.
Please never become a detective or do anything that requires deductive skills.

>most well adjusted people in general will try to seek out someone whom they perceive as better than them

Well then I suppose I'm not well adjusted at all because aside from vanity I see literally no need for behavior like that.
>>

 No.29662

>>29661
>Well then I suppose I'm not well adjusted at all
weird flex but ok
>>

 No.29674

>>29637
>But a well adjusted woman will always seek out someone who she perceives as higher value on at least a couple of characteristics.
This is nothing special, so saying it like it's somehow tied to "hypergamy"
Everyone who seeks a partner is looking for someone better than them in some way, be it looks, personality, charisma, status, money, creativity, intelligence, skill, or whatever. Why are you implying that this is somehow unique to "most women" who are "hypergamous" and why are you implying that it's ONLY must women who engage in hypergamy as if many men wouldn't fuck every woman they find attractive if they could??
>>

 No.29677

>>29674
*so stop saying it like

>>29661
Hang around in an anonymous community long enough like avatarfags and namefags do, and it'll become easy to identify posters just by their writing style.
Also yes, people date and fuck others who are considered uglier than themselves for any of several reasons. For example, reducing the chances of the "ugly" person cheating, having a fetish for sad, desperate ugly losers, or just having different beauty standards than most people so "ugly" people are actually physically beautiful to you.
>>

 No.29679

>>29677
>Hang around in an anonymous community long enough like avatarfags and namefags do
Lol, ok well then you're awful at that.
>>

 No.29686

>>29415
yeah so for five people its different get fucked nigger
>>

 No.29690

>>29686
what the fuck?
>>

 No.29828

>>29304
>My schizophrenic trans ex was drugged up and raped by two of their female """friends"""
If your ex is MtF he is lying, men can't be raped by women. "Men" who cry about it do it for attention and/or in order to cancel the targeted person. They deserve to be laughed at for being such pathetic waste of matter.
If your ex was FtM then I'm sorry for him/her whatever his/her pronoun is.
>>

 No.29837

>>29828
Well, fine, I guess if you consider only forced penile-vaginal penetration to be rape, due to the unique trauma of potential pregnancy and reproductive organs being damaged, but men can definitely still feel sexually assaulted and be traumatized, I don't know why you're being so insensitive.
>>

 No.29841

>>29828
more simping, like clockwork with straight men
>>

 No.29842

>>29837
It's not possible for a man to not desire sexual intercourse with a woman. Rape being defined as a forced sexual intercourse, therefore men can't be raped by women.
t. man

>>29841
I am not a simp, more like I have a more traditional view of genders and I don't like weak "feminine" men who use their status and power to accuse women of falsely raping them.
>>

 No.29844

>>29842
> I am not a simp
< That disgusting waste of matter can't be raped
< No it's so awful what happened to her/him

Youre a simp dude. Death to all simps.
>>

 No.29848

>>29842
>It's not possible for a man to not desire sexual intercourse with a woman.
Even if the woman was obese, had severe acne, smelled bad and was elderly? Or, better yet, what if the man was gay or asexual and wasn't attracted to women at all?
>>

 No.29849

>>29842
If this wasn't abundantly clear because of your bigotry, when a trans man is raped you point out how awful it is and respect their pronouns not because you think they are a man but because you think they are a women and therefore deserve a basal human decency, when the same happens to a trans women you think she deserves to be set on fire.

Youre simpage is all consuming.
>>

 No.29858

>>29844
>>29849
>NOOO YOU NEED MY CONSENT BEFORE TOUCHING MY DICK
You are so pathetic, and even more infuriating, you probably had more sex than me.

>when a trans man is raped you point out how awful it is and respect their pronouns not because you think they are a man but because you think they are a women and therefore deserve a basal human decency

Yes.

>when the same happens to a trans women you think she deserves to be set on fire

If a person lies about getting raped I think she/he deserves an appropriate punishment. Trans women are biologically male, they still don't have female hormone or even female mind, they have a strong body and they can defend themselves against weak females. Females aren't a danger to males, I have never felt threatened by a female in my entire life.

>>29848
>Even if the woman was obese, had severe acne, smelled bad and was elderly?

<obese

<elderly
They couldn't physically restrain him.

<severe acne

<smelled bad
Who the fuck get to be this picky when choosing to have sex with women? Go fuck yourself
>>

 No.29862

>>29858
>Go fuck yourself
Go fuck a woman in real life and stop simping on the internet.
>>

 No.29874

>>29858
That's what makes you a simp dude, it's not that you think rape against women is awful (it objectively is, like most violent acts) its that basic human decency can't be applied to people you view as male because you're that emotionally stunted of a person. I'd say have sex but you're probably a chincel (lol)
>>

 No.29876

File: 1618721047037-0.jpg (84.52 KB, 553x624, Seethe-40.jpg)

File: 1618721047037-1.jpg (194.58 KB, 912x1024, Super Chad.jpg)

>>29862
>STOP SIMPING
>STOP SIMPING
>STOP SIMPING
>STOP SIMPING
<no.
>>

 No.29880

>>

 No.29884

>>29874
>basic human decency can't be applied to people you view as male
Men put up or shut up. That's how I have been raised and that's how I'll continue to be. Your bullshit is just finding excuses for being weak.

>you're that emotionally stunted of a person

I have all the emotions a functioning human needs in order to get by in life. You won't get me with your patronizing bullshit. Go fuck yourself

>I'd say have sex but you're probably a chincel (lol)

Projection
>>

 No.29887

>>29828
cringe
>>

 No.29888

>>29884
> Projection
< you probably had more sex than me.

i absolutely have anon
>>

 No.29889

>>29884
Are you the same guy who was arguing in the thread ab0ut why the left portrays their enemies as masculine that it's unironically good for men to bottle up their emotions?
>>

 No.29891

>>29889
Cowardice and rage is actually the real strength
t. someone who should probably read nietzsche or any book
>>

 No.29892

File: 1618721876324.png (170.21 KB, 444x364, When the overdose doesn't ….png)

Damn this thread is just the grand central station of toxic gender ideology, aint it
>>

 No.29896

>>29888
that isn't an accomplishment, loser

>>29889
>are you this guy i don't like
idk but i'm gonna say yes so you can be even more angered by my presence

>>29891
You just proved my point. I are smug as shit online but I would beat the shit out of you irl.
You'd be really afraid to look into even my eyes. I'd destroy you mentally before I'd even destroy you physically.

>>29892
avatarfags need to die no matter their opinions
>>

 No.29898

>>29889
> I'd destroy you mentally
You sure haven't so far. I got half the board to call you a simp.
>>

 No.29899

>>29896
>idk but i'm gonna say yes so you can be even more angered by my presence
I'm not angered, if anything I feel kinda bad tbh.
>>

 No.29901

>>29898
I dont really care, but again, I would fucking blow off your fucking jaw with a single punch of mine

>>29899
It's ok, I feel bad for you too
>>

 No.29904

>>29901
>It's ok, I feel bad for you too
Why?
>>

 No.29906

File: 1618722489607.jpg (83.75 KB, 1200x675, socash.jpg)

>>29901
he's larping as shit was so cash lmao
>>

 No.29907

Just get a room already and take it out on eachothers asses.
>>

 No.29908

File: 1618722542776.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080, Shiggy diggy doo, where ar….png)

>>29896
Mald, cope, seethe, etc

>>29898
I wouldn't even call this simping so much as abject retardation
>>

 No.29910

>>29904
Because you sound like a mentally-ill radlib

>>29906
I am the one laughing at you

>>29907
I would dominate every single of these losers with my dick, they'd learn what male rape actually look like

>>29908
Let me guess, you need to take 5 medications a day to stay alive and see a psychiatrist every week
>>

 No.29911

>>29910
Dude wtf is wrong with you, if you're not a troll please get help, I'm not even going to reply to you anymore.
>>

 No.29912

File: 1618722899519.png (264.31 KB, 1416x672, Soy-97.png)

>Dude wtf is wrong with you, if you're not a troll please get help, I'm not even going to reply to you anymore.
>>

 No.29914

File: 1618723096825.jpg (169.81 KB, 2000x1815, ragejak.jpg)

>>29910
> I am the one laughing at you
>>

 No.29915

>men can't be raped
fuck off don't ruin my fantasy faggot
>>

 No.29917

File: 1618723160644.jpg (75.22 KB, 750x1000, jannies.jpg)

>>29915
basado
>>

 No.29921

File: 1618723421429.jpg (15.74 KB, 400x400, Tell me about the rabbits,….jpg)

>>29910
MALD

COPE

SEETHE
>>

 No.29922

>>29915
You just proved my point, you can't be raped if you want it. Therefore your fantasy is retarded.

>>29917
And you proved my point too. A broken clock can be right twice a day

>>29921
Hit a little bit too close to home, huh?
>>

 No.29923

>>29922
>you can't be raped if you want it
I'm not a man
>>

 No.29926

>>29923
You are so stupid, man can't be raped by women, you will never achieve your fantasy. Get over it.
>>

 No.29927

>>29926
>You are so stupid, man can't be raped by women, you will never achieve your fantasy. Get over it.
youre legitimately 80 iq huh
>>

 No.29929

>>29927
Porjection
>>

 No.29930

>>29929
> Porjection
That word doesn't mean 'i know you are but what am i' you actual subhuman
>>

 No.29932

>>29929
hypocrite
If having sex with you against your will is not bad when you're a man, neither is it when you're a woman. Your female rapist may also use physical violence against you if you're a man, in that case what would be the difference between you and a woman who is forcefully penetrated and hurt in the process? Tell me, what makes rape so special and worse than other kinds of physical assault?
>>

 No.29933

>>29932
if female rape me then me happy
everything need to know, don't care bout the rest
>>

 No.29934

>>29842
>It's not possible for a man to not desire sexual intercourse with a woman.
What's your opinion on homosexual men?
>>

 No.29935

File: 1618725007939.gif (1.8 MB, 498x278, tohsaka.gif)

>>29933
are you a virgin
>>

 No.29936

>>29933
also wasted dubs
>>

 No.29937

>>29933
Anyone who unironically thinks like this has watched such large amounts of porn that it has fried their brain
>>

 No.29939

>>29933
same :^(
>>

 No.30059

>>29889
The only people who made that argument were coping noodle arms ranting about how masculinity = bad just because they got bullied by chads in HS and never got laid with anyone other than a fat alt chick maybe
>>

 No.30060

>>30059
it was the opposite actually
>>

 No.30061

>>30060
Sure thing, thincel
>>

 No.30063

>>28982
>thinking flags are like a tripcode
silly
>>

 No.30136

>>29933
>if female rape me then me happy
If it's rape that means you wouldn't be happy. A woman being dominant in sex =/= rape.

>>29420
>half or more of the content on this site would disappear.
And?
>absolutely not. actually, the complete opposite should happen. we should be making more threads about incels, feminism, race realism, transgender issues, etc. we need substantive arguments that others can spread and critique.
Ok but that's not the same thing as a thread that's just making the idpol arguments. "REEE women won't fuck me" and "how does incel ideology work?" are two different thread topics.
>there should not be any taboo surrounding identity politics and cultural issues in general.
Not about discussing them, no. But there should be a taboo around unironically engaging in them.
>the fact that leftists are so often paralyzed by it and have to resort to either embracing or banning it reveals a profound weakness that none of us should tolerate.
This I agree with.
>>

 No.30161

kys
>>

 No.30490

>>30136
>And?
bro what the fuck do you think would happen if half the site got banned?
>Ok but that's not the same thing as a thread that's just making the idpol arguments. "REEE women won't fuck me" and "how does incel ideology work?" are two different thread topics.
this is pure liberalism. if anything i prefer the former example because an actual incel is a far better source on incel ideology.
>Not about discussing them, no. But there should be a taboo around unironically engaging in them.
no, at least not completely. do you expect to change someone's mind using emotional means alone? some degree of taboo is inevitable but should be discouraged, not the opposite. if you want to get rid of idpol then do it with arguments, and by god if you're successful then you'll be doing the left a huge favor
>>

 No.30492

>>30490 (me)
let me clarify something
<an actual incel is a far better source on incel ideology
of course i would never ask an incel "what's your ideology" and expect a good answer, but they are still the perfect source. why? ideology is something real, something lived out in the physical world, not just a story someone tells themselves. ask an incel about their daily life and you'll start to see where inceldom really arises. i unironically recommend you go watch that short VICE video where she interviews an incel.
>>

 No.35735

>>29221
I dunno purple and black poster, maybe you just haven't met the right rapist yet?
>>29253
Same here
>>29828
People like this deserve to have their genitals cut off with a rusty carving knife and hung from lampposts as warnings
>>

 No.35738

facts don't care about your feelings sweetie.l
>>

 No.35777

>>28958
>NOOOOO PEOPLE WON'T LISTEN TO MY FBI CRIME STATISTICS
s33the

Unique IPs: 60

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] | [Home][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ overboard / cytube] [ leftypol / b / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music ] [ meta ] [ GET / ref]