[ home / rules / faq ] [ overboard / sfw / alt ] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music / draw / AKM ] [ meta / roulette ] [ cytube / wiki / git ] [ GET / ref / marx / booru / zine ]

/leftypol/ - Leftist Politically Incorrect

"The anons of the past have only shitposted on the Internet about the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."
Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Flag
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

Join our Matrix Chat <=> IRC: #leftypol on Rizon
leftypol archives


 No.1756488[Last 50 Posts]

A lot of what I have to say is going to anger most of you here, but I know that there are at least a couple of smart brave leftists that lurk here, this message is for you, not the mouth breathers. the "left" includes libshits as well, just for clarification.

I like to think of my self as a leftist because the left are the revolutionaries that are against suffering and oppression. the main problem is that the left is all heart but little brain.

most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested) and base their entire retarded theories on false axioms that don't correspond with reality. they're not brave enough look at reality and see it for what it is (harsh darwinian ruthless competition), instead they make up narratives that suit their constructed world view, they deny reality or at least aspects of it, they suffer from willful ignorance, which hardly makes them better than the theologians that they love to sneer at. this same cowardliness disables them from being even harsher critics of the oppression and suffering that takes place on earth.

here is an example that explains what im talking about.
leftists love to boast about how the modern world lacks scarcity, as if that's going to somehow automagically solve our problems. because they reject evolutionary psychology, they refuse to think of humans as greedy organisms that are biologically stuck in the stone age. it must be capitalism! or some other nonsense. and it's not that im defending capitalism, that's besides the point, which is that the left refuses to dig deeper into the origins of human psychology.
and so their entire methods and theories will crumble because they're based on false premises and axioms.

the true leftists are the pessimists, the antinatalists, hardcore vegans and maybe some of the transhumanists, everyone else is retarded. we need to a new tent for the leftists that are more rational, brave and critical that is separate from the "mainstream left".

another concern is this, the reason why the right wing gains so many people is because they appeal to their rationality. im not saying that the left isn't rational, it's just the left is horrible when it comes to appealing to people with low empathy, and so the left seems irrational to these people. this is why we need a better more critical left, that is not afraid of discussing ideas that are outside of the overton window, such as race realism. you can detest this all you want and you'd be right in your heart but you have to understand that this doesn't matter to your political opponent.(Liberal shit. Proceed at your own risk. )

 No.1756489

kill yourself

 No.1756492

3rd 'Just stop being a communist, bro' thread in 3 days lol

 No.1756497

>>1756492
This has very little if at all to do with communism.

 No.1756505

>>1756488
Are you the normal gay Nazi flag poster?
This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen you post.

 No.1756506


 No.1756510

>>1756505
no some liberal just co-opted his flag.

 No.1756522

>>1756510
Oh I see thanks.
This is one of the most idiotic things I've read this week. I like how OP included "leftist disdain of evolutionary psychology" which is almost the pinnacle of liberal psychology, the king being behavioral economics and related psychology disciplines.

 No.1756523

evo psych is not science

 No.1756524

>>1756510
>>1756522
>some liberal
what in the fuck?
>>1756522
buddy you're not on the frontier of building a proper society if you can't even spell the ABCs right, don't come back crying when your society collapses.
>>1756523
psychology in general is not a real science. but it's funny how people reject aspects of it when it's inconvenient.

 No.1756525

What? What? Huh?

 No.1756527

>>1756524
What the fuck are you talking about 😹😹😹😹

 No.1756528

File: 1707573287102.jpg (79.62 KB, 600x357, url(339).jpg)

Don't mind me, just me Stephen Pinker (North America's biggest proponent of evopsych) having a dinner with some friends.

 No.1756532

>>1756528
You just don't like what it has to say.

 No.1756539

Didn't we already have a new left?

 No.1756540

>>1756488
>harsh darwinian ruthless competition
bait used to be believable

 No.1756541

>>1756532
Exactly, I don't like how it supports child sexual slavery for example.

 No.1756544

>>1756528
A worse indictment of Steven pinker is what he actually says and writes about than hanging out with a serial child rapist and a physicist.

 No.1756547

lol bro 99.9% of human thoughts and behavior is not real, it's abstract nonsense we contrive for social convenience that lets us do pseudo-hive-mind bs

psych is literally mostly abstract jerking one self to try to rationalize this existing nonsense

you claiming this is 'reality' is just fukin dum

right wingers literally use the stupid parts of our brain that exist because of this flawed condition, most people cannot figure out just how many dumb logical contradictions are packed into a single thing any right winger said, even if you just take it based on its own specific context and divorce it from the rest of their ideology

psych is pretty useless except for helping out people who really fukt (a lot of whom wouldn't be so fukt if not for capitalism) and you aren't that smart for knowing even the little bit of it that you do

 No.1756548

File: 1707575044346.png (51.5 KB, 406x368, 1673312695247.png)

>>1756544
The guy in the middle is a physicist? I could have sworn he was a comedian from his face.

 No.1756551

>>1756548
He is some shitty infotaiment that popularized debatebro culture during the new Atheist internet era. Virtually all former new atheist horsemen are implicated with epstein.

 No.1756553

File: 1707575927849.jpg (70.85 KB, 960x720, Z(2)(1).jpg)

>>1756488
>they're not brave enough look at reality and see it for what it is (harsh darwinian ruthless competition)
KEK Stopped reading. kys

 No.1756557

>against suffering and oppression.
what makes you think socialism is indiscriminately against suffering and oppression. we just want different classes to be oppressed

>want to larp as "le smart and down to earth leftist"

>uncritically accept every single bourgeois narrative
this reinforces my point that any post with more than 1024 characters should be ignored

 No.1756561

>>1756557
you weirdos make me worry that one day our side is gonna have a school shooter and it'll be one of you

 No.1756562

>>1756561
brother you are a nazi, "your side" has literally two pillars: capital & school shootings

 No.1756563

>>1756562
you're talking to a different guy, anon

 No.1756577

>>1756541
what the fuck? it doesn't "support" anything. just because our psychology is shaped by our evolution doesn't mean that we have to embrace it. you're getting an ought out of an is.

 No.1756587

>>1756577
Evo psych is pure conjecture and speculation, which more often than not is basically a rehashing of liberal/class ideology.

 No.1756595

>>1756587
he just wants to fuck kids, why do you have to be so close-minded

 No.1756614

>>1756595
holy shit! I truly petty you. you're exactly the kind of person that can't distinguish an ought from an is.

 No.1756618

>>1756587
it doesn't take a genius to understand that most of if not all of our psychology is shaped from nature and not culture. where else did culture come from? culture ultimately depends on instincts even our complex thoughts can be thought of as biological instincts, there is not escaping evolution.

 No.1756621

>>1756488
>this is why we need a better more critical left, that is not afraid of discussing ideas that are outside of the overton window, such as race realism

I'd just say that I want to have a country that is run just like China and make all your race realists froth at the mouth

 No.1756625

>>1756618
How much time have you spent thinking about this? Have you read any philosophy or anthropology texts?

 No.1756628

>>1756547
>99,9%
my man, it's not that dynamic, the genes that express our neural pathways haven't changed much since the stone age. the brain is plastic and can and is sometimes majorly influenced by environment in cases of severe accidents or early trauma perhaps. but otherwise there is no reason to think that culture or nurture or environment has that much of an influence.

 No.1756630

>>1756628
Anon… You didn't know we have a democracy gene? Also a catholic gene? We're literally destined to be Catholic. Its 99% due to genes.

 No.1756633

>>1756630
you're assuming that cultural ideas are directly tied to genes. the brains that came up with "Democracy" and "Catholicism" are the same brains that came up with the stone knife.
nothing much as changed.
it's the same CPU, more or less. it just had enough time to invent new shit.

 No.1756635

>>1756633
Evolutionary psychologists be like
>before, humans [assumed male] beat each other to win the females and impregnate them. Therefore, humans evolved to fight and that's why wars exist.

Also, dancing is a form of war.

 No.1756636

>>1756625
You just need a basic understanding of neurology, biology and evolutionary theory. and some time to contemplate. I don't understand why this is controversial or "wrong". I've yet to hear something convincing otherwise.
but look, the point of the thread isn't to say, because we're cavemen therefore communism bad.

 No.1756645

>>1756635
>>before, humans [assumed male] beat each other to win the females and impregnate them. Therefore, humans evolved to fight and that's why wars exist.
at a very rudimentary dumbed down level? yes.
you can't educate human behavior away, for the most part.

 No.1756646

>>1756614
you just admitted you are attracted to children but that we are supposed to believe that you are repressing those urges for social reasons
which is funny considering your other point is that "natural" urges are more powerful than modern artificial behavior

 No.1756648

File: 1707583637001.gif (477.33 KB, 498x280, 1704294342873153.gif)

so breed then and raise children to be future revolutionaries i.e. new left sounds based

 No.1756649

>>1756645
Literally just pulled that shit out of my ass. I'd say it's shit stained ideology, but my colon is cleaner than that trash I posted.

 No.1756651

>>1756488
You are correct regarding the left needind to accept "biohacking" and gene editing but the rest is kind of pointless or just false/

 No.1756659

>>1756488
>the reason why the right wing gains so many people is because they appeal to their rationality
LMAO
FUCKING LMAO
of course you use the gay nazi flag
"bro it's ironic bro" no you're signalling your mental illness

 No.1756668

>>1756659
mental illness is based though>>1756659

 No.1756721

go croak, fed

 No.1756729

>>1756523
Its not? How so, to me evo psych seems like the only logical materialist explanation for animal behavior, it just seems obvious

 No.1756735

>>1756488
>harsh darwinian ruthless competition
>evolutionary psychology
>humans as greedy organisms that are biologically stuck in the stone age

total pseud shit, youre talking out your ass about science you dont understand

 No.1756739

this post is kind of just nothing, its not even that egregiously wrong its just that none of the points brought up in this post really matter or explain the actual reasons the left is declining
>the left is horrible when it comes to appealing to people with low empathy
this is only true if you define "the left" as idpol sjw cucks, a perfectly selfish person can believe in anarchism, syndicalism, and communism because of what it promises to them (a better life)
>the reason why the right wing gains so many people is because they appeal to their rationality.
kek, no movement has actually succeeded in the history of humanity because its "more rational" than the alternatives, especially not the right

 No.1756747

>>1756488
Technically there is a new left as you say. It is a post Keynesian left which includes those liberals as you pointed out. Now the new new left of today is more effective and pragmatic than the old new left from like the 70s that just played entryism or rather mostly just hippy bullshit with little to no effect. The modern new left still practices entryism but are more effective at pushing policy to practical political pursuits. Now unfortunately the modern new left is still bogged down with culture war shit or too afraid of fascism and so they end up giving concessions to centrist liberals which is a recipe for disaster and has proven to be so. My advice to the modern new left is that they stop being pussies and take a hard stance and if fascism threatens to take control we threaten civil war, that simple. We don’t try and “vote” our way out of reaction by giving concessions to centrist liberals but take the absolutist or against us approach.

 No.1756760

>pop evospych bullshit
>muh "biological realities"
>muh human nature= greedy and bad

not only are you a idealist full a fuckin shit but you clearly don't understand the basics of fucking biology. Ur out of your depth and not nearly as clever as you think you are. Literally the textbook definition of a midwit

 No.1756786


 No.1756899

I'm saying this as someone who also thinks that the biological reality of humanity should be considered and is neglected by leftists, but your beliefs are assumptions that 1) stem from believing in capitalist claims and 2) treating behavior that is actually the nurtural product of current circumstances as something that has always existed and exists regardless of circumstances.

 No.1756924

>>1756488
>most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested) and base their entire retarded theories on false axioms that don't correspond with reality. they're not brave enough look at reality and see it for what it is (harsh darwinian ruthless competition)
Kill yourself and read actual human revolutionary biologist

 No.1756943

>left

 No.1757476

>>1756943
wow epic

 No.1757521

>>1756646
I really am sorry for your condition. but no, you won't able allowed to screw kids just because you were born with an urge.

 No.1757525

File: 1707650854635.jpg (68.33 KB, 571x570, 1412958620356.jpg)

>Proposal: we need a new left.
stopped reading

 No.1757550

>>1756488
>most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested) and base their entire retarded theories on false axioms that don't correspond with reality
<another biological essentialism "le hooman nature" thread

Kill yourself faggot. Psychology really is the modern day version of what phrenology was for Hegel, isn't it?

P.S. Read Hegel

 No.1757562

>>1756488
>the true leftists are the pessimists, the antinatalists, hardcore vegans and maybe some of the transhumanists
what do you think the left is? how are any of these even leftists?

 No.1757611

>>1757562
almost all of them.

 No.1757614

>>1756651
Sure, I have my bias, I admit.
but I genuinely think the left lacks the scope that philosophical pessimists have, it would enable them to be more critical against oppression, IMO.

 No.1757615

Stupid

 No.1757617

File: 1707660220440-0.jpg (19.09 KB, 400x400, bear.jpg)

File: 1707660220440-1.mp4 (1.7 MB, 480x858, bearbro.mp4)

>>1756488
nice bait thread
this is now bear thread

 No.1757620

>>1757550
>P.S. Read Hegel
Hegel was a charlatan. I prefer Schopenhauer, he was a truth teller. I know most of you tankies are disciples of Hegel, but I think Schopenhauer and his descendants were onto something.

 No.1757621

>>1757620
There's being annoyingly autistic and then there's Schopenhauer.

 No.1757635

>>1757621
So your complaint is… an ad hom?

 No.1757637

>>1756899
I'm sure that the current capitalistic environment mixed with industrialism and technology had some effect on the human brain. it's not all nature. I never claimed that.

 No.1757639

>>1757635
For one Schopenhauer seems to assume that non-existence is (on average) better than existence or preferable. Or basically existing itself is a losing game summa summarum
I just don't see that, empirically.

 No.1757641

>>1756760
I never said that I have complete knowledge, but it's pretty obvious that a lot of our psychology is shaped by the expression of our genes.
no one is saying that it's all nature. but you seem triggered by even the slightest suggestion that it might have something to do with biology. seems like you a problem buddy.

 No.1757642

>>1757641
Well of course people will have a problem if you suggest that their problems stem from their circumstance of birth, because the only escape from birth is its dialectical self-reference (death). It'd be like if said to you that your genital or ethnicity is problematic and is the reason for your woes.

 No.1757648

>>1757642
And the anon is correct in calling you idealists. People love to use evo-psychs to make a sweeping statement about humanity. That women are all cheating bastards because infidelity is evolutionary beneficial, etc. But this is just half of the story; yes there are evolutionary pressures for people to be selfish, greedy and hypocritical, but there are as many pressure for people to be selfless, truthful and communal, both because the chaotic and dynamic nature of our environment means we have multiple evolutionary pressures from many angles at the same time that are often contradictory in nature, and because dialectically speaking things only have meanings in its alienation; such that life is only meaningful in the presence of death and honesty in the presence of lies and vice versa.

 No.1757650

>>1757642
>Well of course people will have a problem if you suggest that their problems stem from their circumstance of birth, because the only escape from birth is its dialectical self-reference (death).
Well, it's unfortunate but what can we do? sweet lies come with a price, if people can't accept this fact, then we're absolutely fucked as a species.

>It'd be like if said to you that your genital or ethnicity is problematic and is the reason for your woes.

it's true of psychopaths isn't it? if you can eliminate psychopathy at the genetic level why wouldn't you? it's lot easier and less expensive than shoving them in a mental hospital that would never cure them. not at least until we could have technology that can modify the neurology of the brain via noncrude methods.

on a group level, if you're talking about race, I believe that if there is proof of differences, then the differences are minimal. the right wing wants you to believe that the differences are major, they're not. and even if they were, they can be fixed, voluntarily. every parent want the best for their child, no need for tribalism and hatred, parents will give their kids the best genes. with the exception of sadistic parents.

 No.1757651

>>1757648
>And the anon is correct in calling you idealists. People love to use evo-psychs to make a sweeping statement about humanity
see >>1757641

 No.1757652

>>1757650
of course, im not claiming that it's going to be as easy as just picking the right genes and what not. it's a lot more than just the genetics, but also their expression, we can, theoretically have tech that can modify the embryo in real time.
again, there is an idealistic view of anything, im not claiming that. I can accuse you or anyone of the same idealism. but that would be dishonest.

 No.1757657

I have never read Gramsci, and I never will, because every time I see someone post him it's always shit like this.

 No.1757659

>>1757657
Seems like the only based commie to me. I have massive respect for him.

 No.1757664

>>1757657
Because for liberals it's very easy to read him and go 'yes he is right and that hegemony stuff is actually a good and useful thing!'

 No.1757666

That's a lot of words to regurgitate the 150 year old of sophistry of just 'leftists haven't considered human nature hah!'.

Lmao

 No.1757670

File: 1707665714129.jpg (97.76 KB, 729x410, 1707665608.jpg)

>>1757620
>Schopenhauer
<chinlet's first "i can't breed" philosopher
Diagnosis: frustrated teen
Proscription: Zarathustra
Second opinion: kill yourself

 No.1757685

>>1757670
Schopy wasn't a chinlet. chinlets don't empathize with others, good old schopy did.

 No.1757691


 No.1757695

>>1757648
>And the anon is correct in calling you idealists
Don't put Kojeve and Hegel on the same category as this piece of shit

 No.1757811

>>1757641
>le triggered
stfu ya lil dipshit imma talk my shit to you and you aint doing shit bout it lol. you clearly think you more clever and unique than you actually are just like every other dime a dozen libshit who comes here with stupid shit stay mad that no one irl or online will ever take you seriously

 No.1757910

>we need a new left.
No, we need the old left. The one with guns. The one about the class struggle, and not IDpol but on the left.

Allow me to explain:
>leftists love to boast about how the modern world lacks scarcity,
And the streets are full of people. Basic necessities become luxury for many people. This is what we must focus on, not hardcore veganism.

 No.1758267

>>1756488
>A lot of what I have to say is going to anger most of you here, but I know that there are at least a couple of smart brave leftists that lurk here, this message is for you, not the mouth breathers
Starting off sounding like an MLM scam recruitment… great…
>which hardly makes them better than the theologians that they love to sneer at
Who even thinks about theologians?!? Also this is middleschool-tier writing sorry. Plz level up nazi/lib retard

Mods why even leave this up when its a dumb plea by an uneducated has-not-even-lurked nazi who wants people to… talk about race? Should have warned/commented with the fucking race realism debunk thread instead you weak fascist sympathizers

 No.1758304

>>1757910
>No, we need the old left. The one with guns. The one about the class struggle, and not IDpol but on the left.
This is true, no notes

 No.1758318

>>1757910
without hardcore veganism we'll never survive climate change

 No.1758391

>>1758318
climate change is literally made the fuck up
it's only being pushed so that the capitalists can fuck us over with carbon tax and other regressive taxes that hit the poor the hardest
making life miserable for the proles while the rich get to fly on their private jets talking about saving the environment
fuck off

 No.1758408

>>1758391
Climate change is undeniably real you fucking moron. Just because the ruling class is bending over backwards devising ways to make the working class pay for it (which is impossible) or gaslight them into thinking it doesn't exist (for morons like you to fall for it) doesn't mean it isn't real.

 No.1758535

>>1758391
leftypol denying climate change to own the capitalist pigs?
what has the left come to? lmao!

 No.1758537

>>1758318
"hardcore veganism" lmao

 No.1758541

>>1756729
it's nothing but a collection of unfalsifiable "just so stories". therefore it is not and can not be a science.

 No.1758549

>>1756488
We certainly need a new left but not this bullshit.
>the true leftists are the pessimists, the antinatalists, hardcore vegans and maybe some of the transhumanists, everyone else is retarded.
Lmao I hope you joking.
>most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested)
This I agree with.

 No.1758550

>>1758535
That looks like a /pol/ shill.

 No.1758552

>>1758550
You're right but I could actually see someone like Max Blumenthal saying shit like that in the future

 No.1758655

>>1756524
As an actual psychologist, I assure you that evolutionary psychology is a bunch of horseshit and their publications are only useful as paper to wipe my stinky arse with. Their data are overblown if not straight up fabrications at times. Crawl back to your cave.

 No.1758678

> the "left" includes libshits as well, just for clarification.

So now it’s only ok when you admit it, but when choods say it it’s a problem

 No.1758679

>>1758678
You blind or stupid?

 No.1758680

>>1758549
> >most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested)
>This I agree with.

That’s for sure, they think men can be women!

 No.1758683

File: 1707753727166-0.gif (1.5 MB, 1069x1069, 1681310851151.gif)

File: 1707753727166-1.jpg (34.8 KB, 811x542, 1681513463248.jpg)


 No.1758686

File: 1707753890638.jpg (324.78 KB, 865x842, 1647610847803.jpg)


 No.1758688

>>1758683
And you’re just proving my point comrade

 No.1758703

>>1758552
Malthusian ideas about population control, which I was/am on board with, were persuasive enough that the Chinese enacted the one child policy. They seem to have reversed that policy. The plurality of climate science opinion points in one direction right now. It's not for me to question it but who's to say there won't be a reversal in policy in coming years? It always seems strange that communists resist the idea of the big lie after a century when the biggest lie was about communism.

 No.1758705

>>1758688
No actually you are proving my point
thanks for playing lil man

 No.1758708

>>1758679
Liberals, leftists, progressives, communists are in the same family tree in the same way conservatives, rightists, traditionalists, and Nazis are. Funny no one on the right denies their family tree, unlike the left who just love playing little deflection games. Just own it

Am I saying liberals are leftists or leftists are liberals. Of coarse not and only a sophist will try to say that I am. The point is that there are a general umbrella of ideological beliefs. Only a disingenuous fag would deny it

You know many liberals were the hip young edgy leftists in their youth right.

 No.1758710

>>1758708
My honest response to that is "who gives a fuck."

From a practical standpoint, even considering the family tree, we're at odds. Liberals want to preserve capitalism, we don't. That's a basic and fundamental point of contention that puts them at odds with us, family tree or no.

Handwringing over origins is basically just a game for bored people whose politics consist of deflecting on the internet

 No.1758711

>>1758708
yeah buddy, hilarious story you are telling me. The op is clearly not a leftist/socialist in the first place.

 No.1758713

>>1758655
>As an actual psychologist, I assure you that evolutionary psychology is a bunch of horseshit
Hey now, haven't you heard Bret Weinstein's latest on Chinese generational-genetic-lineage-intelligence? He went to the southern border on a field trip to confirm his theories. Utterly wild shit.

 No.1758714

>>1758705
>trans people don’t exist!!
>but they’re a good thing anyway!!

Why are you like this. What does playing this little deflection game change the reality that there are people today who want you to call biological men women, with tremendous institutional support

 No.1758717

>>1758714
No one cares. Just act normal.

 No.1758721

>>1758714
Who gives a fuck? Seriously, who gives a fuck?

Most normies don't give a fuck. You ever read a poll on this shit? Most people could not care less, it's mainly porky reactionaries sperging over it in the media
>inb4 polls are soy
/pol/-tier distrust of quantification = your revolution eats shit

 No.1758730

File: 1707755763419.png (429.38 KB, 1200x906, 1675476300974.png)

>>1758714
>the reality that there are people today who want you to call biological men women, with tremendous institutional support

ok and? fucking get over it what's the big deal holy shit

 No.1758744

>lmao you’re obsessed
This is a lame deflection

Claiming someone is obsessed when they bring up a particular issue usually means they support it and are personally offended so they use it as a vain attempt to attack.

If I brought up the border issue would you claim I’m obsessed. Obligatory I remember when Bernie said open borders hurt the American worker. If I brought up gun rights would you claim ohhh you’re obsessed.

Seriously this sort of deflection is childish.

>>1758721
>>1758717
>No one cares. Just act normal
Code for I agree and like this thing, just submit
> Who gives a fuck? Seriously, who gives a fuck?
>>1758730
Ok and?
lmao who cares is just passive acceptance

When it’s trying to twist society. Men in womens sports and bathrooms, the media saying it’s good that children go to drag shows, being demanded to play along in someone’s delusions

>inb4 it’s not happening

Stop using this deflection. It doesn’t work

 No.1758746

>>1758744
>seething
You know why nobody gives a fuck?

Because they see alienating weirdos like you scream in their faces all the time that they should obsess over it like you, and they rightfully see you as a weird freak

 No.1758747

>>1758744
No, code for touch gr/ass lil man

 No.1758748

>>1758744
>Claiming someone is obsessed when they bring up a particular issue

You just derailed an entire thread for it. Yes, you're obsessed.

 No.1758760

>>1758744
>lmao who cares is just passive acceptance

Yes because muh pronouns really doesn't affect you

>When it’s trying to twist society. Men in womens sports


They have to have hormone therapy first which weakens them, and if transwomen athletes were so overpowered then we would see them winning in every single womens sport but they're not, there's only a few examples people point to

>and bathrooms


ok, who cares

>the media saying it’s good that children go to drag shows


Not inherently 'inappropriate for children', in my country shitty unfunny men dressing up as women has been traditional kids entertainment for a century, it's called panto

>being demanded to play along in someone’s delusions


I mean again it literally doesn't affect you at all to just be nice. Besides gender is arbitrary anyway, whatever you say is needed for a 'real woman' there's counterexamples of AFABs that don't meet it

 No.1758775

I'm really fascinated by how many people hate transgenders in the world, it's such a none issue that people love to nitpick about.
it's like getting obsess over your house paint not quite having the correct type and making it a major political issue.
trans people might be ridiculous in someway, but humans are even more ridiculous for even attempting to make this into a serious political thing.

I can't wait for the retarded human race to go extinct and get replaced by a more rational smarter AI race.

 No.1758777

>>1758775
Come and get it, tin can

 No.1758779

>>1758777
Let's face it, the human race is problematic.
I for one welcome our AGI overlords.

 No.1758782

File: 1707758677743.png (1.43 MB, 1024x1024, celestAI.png)

>>1758779
only if they are loyal stewards which lovingly put humanity into a perfect VR world

 No.1758790

>>1758782
If AGI doesn't end up being a psychopath, sure I think those that put in effort should be rewarded. but on the whole? the human species is evil.

 No.1758793

>>1758790
everyone deserves salvation

"May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins."

 No.1758816

The left has become one big failure. We need to start from scratch. Rebuild it from the foundations. For that, we need an entirely new critique of political economy that doesn't depend on Marx and a new political theory which is independent and new and not rehashed old shit and conceptual recycling. What are the ideas that made up the left? Well, its roots were a combination of French radicalism and English economics. Marx combined those strands with German philosophy. So we need a new philosophy, a new political theory, and new critique of political economy that doesn't depend on what came before. Traditional leftist thought is a dead end. Marx gets less and less useful as capital changes but leftists are glued to reading a damn near 160 year old book (and by read they usually skim it or watch youtube videos).

>the left is horrible when it comes to appealing to people with low empathy, and so the left seems irrational to these people.

The left sucks at appealing to people because it went from a workers movement to an elitist subculture of suburban kids. Leftists preach to the converted. They don't bother to win over other people because, like all subcultures, they love to shit on outsiders. Take the trans debate, do leftists ever actually try to appeal to people beyond denouncing them? Then the right comes along and says "look at these crazed leftists they are irrational." Of course, they aren't irrational. They are just too used to being around like minded people that being pro-trans is a truism and they never feel the need to convince anyone because to them its an established fact.

 No.1758826

>>1758816
anti trans people are usually absolutely deranged and can't be convinced

 No.1758829

>>1758826
It can be understandable if someone is weirded out by trans, maybe they're not used to it, not very bright and come from a conservative culture. over time they could be educated. but then, there are people that absolutely loath trans and other LGBTQ folks for no goddamned reason other than hatred for being "unnatural". the right is all like this, they LOVE to appeal to nature. nature is their God.

 No.1758847

>>1758826
There are valid reasons why people don't like it and that's fine. Vitriolic anti-trans hate isn't okay but you shouldn't be excluding people because they're not supportive of trans rights.

>>1758829
It depends. Religious people hate LGBT movement for one very sensible reason. For its own reasons, the LGBT movement wants to secularize the private realm and deny religion any role in governing the private individual. Centuries ago secular government made a pact with the religious, you can believe in your religious values as long as you don't go public with it and keep it at home. By saying religion should be pushed out of that private domestic realm, the LGBT movement is basically pushing religious people out of their sole stronghold of relevance in modern society. Is it any wonder why there has been such a hostile backlash? That's why you get this "they're pushing their values on us" sentiment from them. What your seeing is a turf war between two tribes.

 No.1758855

>>1758816
Look up Isaac Newton

 No.1758860

>>1758855
uygha nobody in modern physics uses Newtonian mechanics anymore. classical mechanics is a museum piece.

 No.1758865

>>1758860
depends on what you want to study

 No.1758866

>>1758860
Lol wut? Newtonian physics is the basis for most practical physics. Quantum effects and relativity only come into play in some niche areas where extra precision is needed.

 No.1758872

I've seen this "we need a new left" shit play out many times, and every time it ends up in an even weirder, even less appealing, even more cult-like freakshow and then it inevitably turns reactionary and right-wing. I think we need a new "we need a new left"-type left.

 No.1758874

>>1758872
I don't remember seeing it play out but I remember seeing this thread what feels like an average of once a week. Didn't some guy make one of these last week or so? Maybe we need a "new left" "rethinking Marxism/socialism/communism" "rebranding communism" etc. general.

 No.1758880

>>1758816
>The left has become one big failure. We need to start from scratch. Rebuild it from the foundations. For that, we need an entirely new critique of political economy that doesn't depend on Marx and a new political theory which is independent and new and not rehashed old shit and conceptual recycling.
I think we need to go deeper, investigate further into human psychology. we have to understand ourselves better before we could attempt to make a proper philosophy let alone a political movement.

 No.1758882

>>1758874
Even if it was the same poster there is certainly a demand for a "new left".

 No.1758884

>>1758318
Traditionalists want to keep the old climate for the sole reason that it's the one we had before.
Revolutionaries want to terraform the planet.

Why is everyone so conservative? >But think of the biodiversity in the junge
I would rather feed 100 billions people than protect some moss and bugs no one ever heard about. Plants need CO2 and we eat plants, we need the land of the poles, we need this world to be made for us and we will make it for us.

>But it will make the oceans wet!

>I don't like change!

 No.1758886

>>1758816
>The left has become one big failure. We need to start from scratch. Rebuild it from the foundations.
The only think we need is to get rid of the convergence of the lutes.

 No.1758891

>>1758884
If you want real change then our only hope is to build a new life from scratch. Life 2.0 if you will.
the entire system is corrupt, not just by capitalism but by the process of darwinian selection it self.
from the first goddamned cell that swallowed another cell. that's how far it goes.
in the meantime we have to buy time from humanity, we gotta keep them hostage for a time. most humans are retarded and irrational, we need a distraction while we get labor to build Life 2.0.

 No.1758904

>>1758886
TINGNOTER IS SPAMMING THE 3 IMAGES AGAIN

 No.1758908


 No.1758919

>>1758891
Also, we don't have enough time, for both political and materialistic reasons.
there is only so much oil and other materials that can be used for energy, assuming nobody comes up with a way to get even more energy, then, we have to rely on the scarce resources of fossil fuels and radioactive materials for nuclear energy. we're wasting all of our energy on needless wars and retarded consumerism.
im sorry but we need to put a leash on humanity if we want to push for this Life 2.0 thing, conservatives especially and religious nutheads even more than liberals.

 No.1758994

>>1756747
Right, sometimes the only way to deal with an unrelenting asshole is to put a bullet in their brain.

 No.1759007

>>1757639
Look, we can work out the details of existence later. for now im willing ally with you because we agree on 90% of things otherwise. I care about suffering and I assume most far leftists care about that too.

 No.1759102

>>1759007
Sure what's one more joker in any case? Welcome to the resistance.

 No.1759107

Nah, there are 10 threads up on the catalog calling the left “dead” or something along those lines.

Lol lmao

 No.1759333

>>1756488
You must be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

 No.1759638

File: 1707824158180.jpg (25.33 KB, 474x276, standards.jpg)

Putting it in terms you may understand if you are stemlord

 No.1759761

>>1759333
propose a better solution then. im waiting.

 No.1760019

>>1756488
Harping on about the importance of muh evolutionary psychology and how the world is run by muh ruthless darwinian natural selection and nothing else is simply taking on the aesthetics of materialism. On reality, it's idealist af and profoundly retarded.

 No.1760127

we need an occult left that ditches classic socialism that comes from the french revolution for esoteric revolutionism. esoteric socialism. maybe dont even use the word socialism? its bad pr. revolutionary mysticism or something id unno. the right keeps riding on guenon shit and evola shit even though they are total fakes. theres an appeitite for this stuff.

 No.1760164

> most people on the left reject biological reality (evolutionary psychology is detested) and base their entire retarded theories on false axioms that don't correspond with reality. they're not brave enough look at reality and see it for what it is (harsh darwinian ruthless competition)
Stomfaggotry gets you gulag

 No.1760165

File: 1707849956072.png (1.3 MB, 700x1000, 169839 laugh.png)

> here is an example that explains what im talking about.
leftists love to boast about how the modern world lacks scarcity,

 No.1760188


 No.1760229

File: 1707851881455.jpeg (87.72 KB, 1128x948, IMG_7485.jpeg)

>>1756488
>this is why we need a better more critical left, that is not afraid of discussing ideas that are outside of the overton window, such as race realism
Stopped reading here. Fuck off rightoid

 No.1761856

>>1758816
The new left needs to do away with Marx all together as you seem to suggest, as heretical as that might sound. that's the first thing, the second thing I think is that the left needs to accept and process the full implications of Darwin's evolutionary theory. this is something that the left has relatively been uninvolved in, mainly because they left wants to desperately believe that humans are born as blank slates molded almost entirely by culture.
at this point it should be apparent that this is far from the truth. of course in the context of this thread you'd be free to point out the lack of evidence for this claim and that's fine, but this goes a bit outside the scope of the topic and im not here to discuss whether or not evolutionary psychology holds any truth for now.
>What are the ideas that made up the left?
>Well, its roots were a combination of French radicalism and English economics. Marx combined those strands with German philosophy. So we need a new philosophy, a new political theory, and new critique of political economy that doesn't depend on what came before. Traditional leftist thought is a dead end. Marx gets less and less useful as capital changes but leftists are glued to reading a damn near 160 year old book (and by read they usually skim it or watch youtube videos).
the new left should be built with Darwin in mind, uninspiring, I know. but that's all I have to say in the meantime. we need something else other than Darwin of course, something that justifies what we're doing and why.

 No.1761860

>>1761856
Death to all fascist scum.

 No.1761863

>>1761860
>Darwin = fascist
the human race sure scares me by it's lack of optimism and creativity sometimes.

 No.1761869

>>1761863
Your mother should have spit you onto the pavement.

 No.1761872

>>1761869
I'm not your enemy, save that energy for something else.

 No.1761874

>leftists love to boast about how the modern world lacks scarcity
Stopped reading here. Be honest, are you just some chinlet trying to impersonate a leftist or leftist thought?

 No.1761877

>>1761874
Then you should continue reading, and after that read the entire OP again. because they already answered.

 No.1761886

File: 1707953871651.jpg (285.15 KB, 1460x2048, licensed-image.jpg)

>>1756488
>leftists overestimate the power of technology to bring abundance
>this is because of spooky psychological reasons and not because of the power of geometric growth of the population
so close and yet so far

 No.1761888

>>1761872
you are and you should kill yourself

 No.1761928

>>1761886
Oh we have abundance alright, that's not what I was talking about however.

 No.1762124

>>1756557
>what makes you think socialism is indiscriminately against suffering and oppression.
Almost the only based post here.
>>1756505
Are you the normal gay Nazi flag poster?
Pretty sure that's me, the one who inevitably brings up Engels in almost any conversation. (to hate on inbred russian saboteurs)

 No.1762126

>>1762124
<inbred russian saboteurs
I like the filter for kïke lol

 No.1762130

>>1756557
I'm pretty sure we want classes to wither away, not oppress bourgs. How tf did libs have a greater understanding of socialism than MLs

 No.1762132

RSS Feed

 No.1762155

>>1760164
<fashies get the bashies
Do you even lift?

 No.1762158

>>1762130
>not oppress bourgs. How tf did libs have a greater understanding of socialism than MLs
Oppressing them is the only way to get them to mold themselves into proles.

 No.1762163

>>1761856
>The new left needs to do away with Marx all together … I think is that the left needs to accept and process the full implications of Darwin's evolutionary theory.
Marx and Engels were influenced by Darwin. If you think about human societies, from day to day they don't look like they change that much, but over a few hundred years you might as well be looking at a different animal.

 No.1762165

>>1756488
this is one of the dumbest/most confused posts i've ever seen
if you actually think you're 'left' wing just go neck yourself

 No.1762367

Better the alliance with the religious is than nihilistic and antihuman miserlies.

 No.1762374

File: 1708004081363.png (892.3 KB, 1200x675, ClipboardImage.png)

>>1756488
>most people on the left reject biological reality
Stopped reading after that, kys fashoid

 No.1768339

One thing I've been thinking about is that the left needs stronger ties with international allies. our strength isn't in nations, it's international after all. conservatives while do have international allies don't use that aspect as properly as leftists. for example, take American politics, there is nothing much a leftist can do from Europe or even Azerbaijan to help with the political climate in the US. this is just wasted potential.

 No.1768341

>>1762367
The religious are your enemy, period. especially the Abrahamics. they're temporary allies at best. Abrahamic religions need to be eradicated anyways, they're anti progress in every ideological sense, because they already have the "Truth". even if there are group allies from it (liberal Christians) it doesn't matter, their ideology is inherently antithetic to your the leftist goals. that's why Abrahamic religions will always slide with the conservatives, it's by design.

 No.1768343

Stopped being spooked. Communism is party rules not autocrat rules. There can be democracy but not without the vanguard of the proletariat first. It's just how it is. Leadership. You don't know better than lenin did.

 No.1768351

Another thing is that the left needs to learn to play dirty. dirtier than the right, way filthier.
the GOP has shown no shame what so ever. because the supposed rules and principals that institute the United States are just that, rules. they don't exist unless enforced. the reason why the GOP in the past decade has succeeded is because they're willing to not play by the rules, after all they're not enforced, may as well not be real.
it's the old "When they go low, we go high". the left can't win against someone not willing to play by the rules, it's really just simple game theory. there is no bottom the GOP isn't willing to go down to.
so we need a new strategy with this in mind.

 No.1768354

>>1768351
The strategy is what it's always been. Elect far left to local office, organize, arm the constituents, make a big show, unionized, twist some arms, grow, maybe burn some buildings. All the way to the white house until the army has been amassed then take private property by force

 No.1768364

>>1762163
The issue is that the modern left, on the surface at least, don't seem to acknowledge Darwinism at all. unless it's something to use against creationists.

 No.1768366

>>1768364
The whole argument about autism score is that higher autism score people make the economy better. If it's about aesthetics then you can go buy a painting.

 No.1768464

File: 1708502001970.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720, 1352.png)

>>1768351
Is there a way to obey my bosses and complete my work well without feeling like a total pussy?

 No.1768603

>>1768464
Go break Marxian alienation, and professionally, take up a salariman mentality. Take pride in doing a good job, and if you have to talk back to your boss, talk back by refusing to half ass anything.

 No.1768649

File: 1708513147528.png (1.16 MB, 1132x680, 1673069801513.png)

>>1768364
let me get my calipers.
Send me your measurements you big ape

 No.1768651

>>1768649
Gets me every time

 No.1768813

>>1768649
The human brain is malleable and programmable, im not saying that genes = culture. you limped dick ape.

 No.1768819

File: 1708537442647-0.jpg (83.9 KB, 600x570, 1704497654388.jpg)

File: 1708537442647-1.jpg (92.35 KB, 390x700, 1452489890692.jpg)

>>1768813
't was merely a jest, chill
also my cock is at half mast pretty much all the time

 No.1770153

I think what the left needs is some sort of spiritual (not religious) goal. like a proper universal narrative.
Hegel is the closest I can think of.

 No.1770158

>>1770153
Religion is too spooky though. I know you said not religion but that's what an organised 'spiritual' system is.

I think a secular system of belief would be better, like a cult of humanity without any supernatural crap.

 No.1770163

>>1770158
not supernatural, think more metaphysical.
a metaphysical narrative is the strongest narrative you can have. if you can think of a reasonable metaphysics and build your political philosophy on that, then you can easily win against other crappier metaphysics.
your narrative needs to be more ultimate than Christianity, or just as much at least.
secular humanism is ok, but I think we need something grander.

 No.1770166

>>1770163
How can you get any higher than secular humanism without just making shit up though?

 No.1770175

File: 1708656034854.png (93.31 KB, 302x167, ClipboardImage.png)

>>1762163
>>1768364
The Stalinoid formulation of "bourgeois science" and its consequences has been a disaster for the scientific literacy of the radical left.

 No.1770180

>>1770166
You can't. you have to make shit up.
but not just any bullshit, unlike religions, we can make sound metaphysical systems that can try to describe reality (bypassing the limitations of empiricism). from there we build a narrative that's very close to secular humanity but spiritual instead of secular.

 No.1770182

>>1770166
Unitarian Universalism with Buddhist characteristics where you are inclusive of all sentient life?

 No.1770184

>>1770180
That's not to say that we should throw away secularism of course. we can have both.

 No.1770187

>>1770182
Yea something like that. universal consciousness which we eventually go back to. goes very well for a collective egalitarian narrative.

 No.1770469

File: 1708683224171-1.png (74.19 KB, 813x820, watts.png)

>>1770187
Spinzaku (that's a Code Geass reference for those of you not old enough to have been on 4chan circa 2007-2010)
I am of course talking about Pantheism.
Anyway, Buddhism sounds like a nice choice. Bonus Alan Watts hilarity. This was pre-Buddhism.

 No.1777853

>>1756561
>he thinks "his side" hasnt committed any school shootings yet
wow, so the FTM who shot those kids at the Presbyterian school was a "rightie"?
or what about the joel olsteen shooter?
or the other one in the texas border town?
all trans.
I love how people like you want to take everything your opposition does and hold it against them forever and make fliers and posts about "le evil right" but the moment some eco fashwave rejector of christianity shoots up a store in buffalo ny you clap your hands and wiggle your fingers and magically separate yourself from any involvement ideologically with said killer.

here in reality, we call that "cognitive dissonance".
normally I used to make exceptions for school shootings by teenagers because prior to 2015 school kids were mostly apolitical and therefore one couldnt blame necessarily ideology for their actions but imstead focus on the social zeitgeist that bullied children who have no outlet.

unfortunately "your side" as you so unbrella matched it decided to involve kids in the left vs right narrative, so now we can look for issues to blame politically on the actions of mentally unwell youth.
however your attempt to disassociate your "ideology" from the actions of those on "your side" is exactly the sort of delusions threadmaker was talking about and why he suggests a separation and new left, because people who think like you are poison to the cause

 No.1777870

>>1777853
>wow, so the FTM who shot those kids at the Presbyterian school was a "rightie"?
They shot up them kids in order to bring about communism?

 No.1777873

>>1777870
They were trans so they are leftist.

 No.1777876

>>1770182
Maoism-Daoism

 No.1777881

>>1768649
measurehead if he was based

 No.1777914

>>1777873
thank you for your level headed answer.
honestly was expecting a "no true scotsman" fallacy so it did not surprise me that anon attempted a misdirection in the form of disingenuous malarkey

 No.1777918

>>1777873
dear sir/madame,
please do not troll so obviously.

 No.1777920

>>1777914
>everyone that wears a skirt is a scotsman

 No.1777942

>>1777876

Redundant. Mao is, as others have said, infected with Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism to a lesser degree.

 No.1777944

>I know that there are at least a couple of smart brave leftists
>most people on the left reject biological reality
>look at reality and see it for what it is (harsh darwinian ruthless competition)
>because they reject evolutionary psychology, they refuse to think of humans as greedy organisms that are biologically stuck in the stone age.
>we need to a new tent for the leftists that are more rational, brave and critical

boil off the pseud waffle and this cunt is just a redscare nazi pushing third position rhetoric. mods were too distracted/generous to just delete this trash.

 No.1777997

The new left is communism but you get to keep your swamp ass property and you can sell your organic vegies or etsy shit. Basically let the state take care of the stuff you were never even going to do and go on with your business.

 No.1778040

>>1777920
how old are you?
did you just really try to literalize my reference of a figure of speech used to describe a fallacy?
how about you actually explain yourself?
you need to try harder if you just want to be a little troll

 No.1778041

>>1777997
>The new left is communism
I see no commune amongst any political group, they seem all at odds with eachother these days
purity spiralling out of even the governments kabuki theatres control

 No.1778043

>>1778041
America is on the verge of imploding. What alternative is there at this point? Not even fascism can save this wreck

 No.1778059

>>1778040
>noooo you can't express yourself in abstract terms only I can do that

 No.1778060

>>1778043
>its all going to shit what choice doe we have
well, for starters, I never once would promote state control of the problem they created.
this isnt about "choosing sides"
this is about continental survival under the context you put it.
let me be real with you for a second.
I dont care what you are, or what you call yourself.
it doesnt mean shit to me.
my only question, is where do you fit in the collapse?
will you die for the corporations that use you, the steak dinner eating politicians who eat their lunches on your taxes while making promises for elections while never truly making any changes, or will you die for your family who you love/hate, your community that you love/hate, and your peers that are oblivious just to help them survive the incoming disasters?
like your opposition you must learn to hide your "power level" and take warmth in those around you that you can trust.
I will never tell you what choices to make, it is not my right.
but I can advise you to find a balance, and a place for yourself.
this is coming from one who used to identify myself with first the left(1995-2010) with a delusional righty(2012-2018)
I no longer sibscribe to any politician…
I subscribe to the interests of my people, that means (you)
whatever you are
there are no "Absolutes"
in our propagandized warfare, there are only actors and liars.
we need to think for ourselves.
and the truth is, O dont belong anywhere, even here
Im just a part jew from my fafhers sode wandered, but I full heartedly believe that truth is more important than any perceived bias,.and.I no longer can believe that we can achieve true "commune" without some middle ground
I believe in YOU…

 No.1778069

>>1778060
After the economy implodes there won't be a choice of a middle ground. Capitalism destroyed the country. Corporations and people will leave, the dollar will become toilet paper. The buildings and the poor remain. The question then is how how to fix the mess the idiots left behind

 No.1778078

>>1778059
>>1778069
>Capitalism
greed existed long before anyone "capitalized" on it.
you are thinking in false concepts.
there is no "capitalism/socialism" that exists as some absolute.
if you insist on this I will drag marx using historys face through the mud.
the chinese killed all their landlords.
tell me, how happy is a chinese citizen happy and protected by their own people today?
the cure to societies ills cleary cannot be found in a western or eastern societies governments "current" structure

this is a clear sign that we are handling this the wrong way
https://youtu.be/8XbR8_06zFs?si=tTDteJ0nPFiylewM

 No.1778079

>>1778078
Socialism rules, unlike your posts.

 No.1778081

>>1778078
Xi ping has a networth of 1.2 billion. Elon musk spent 40 times that on Twitter. Tell me about china.

 No.1778085

>>1778079
>Socialism rules, unlike your posts.
I do not care what you think of me.
that is my SuperPower autism
https://youtu.be/s1A3X_VA-us?si=TjBpwi-C4RXhzu4o

 No.1778090

>>1778085
>ummm i actually don't care about you at all i just had to make sure you know that
😌

 No.1778093

>>1778090
I like… that you are still giving me attention.
https://youtu.be/h1zGqRXZlnY?si=4Kn_IegoRZWUOrx2

 No.1778094


 No.1778101

>>1778094
do you really believe we have forever to fight with eachother with any hope of winning?
https://youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE?si=BrqD7KS9C8UHIDCY

 No.1778426

File: 1709212028612.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080, effeef.png)

We need a new system,
We need a new society,
We need to demand that which may have sounded impossible even a few weeks ago but is not only realizable but an imperative necessity
*b-b-b-b-bass drop*

 No.1778436


 No.1778437

We need a direct democracy movement

 No.1778720

File: 1709234918000-0.jpg (189.58 KB, 1080x1300, Mussolini_Socialist.jpg)

File: 1709234918000-1.jpg (331.51 KB, 1080x1692, Falange_Quote.jpg)

>>1770153
>I think what the left needs is some sort of spiritual (not religious) goal. like a proper universal narrative.
>Hegel is the closest I can think of.

To be honest, the Fascists kind of tried to do that. And if I can court some controversy here, this is a reason why I'm starting to think some understanding of early Fascist ideology could be a healthy boon to the left.

Might make a thread on it later.

 No.1778860

>>1778720
>might make a thread
nah sheeeeee'll be right cunt

 No.1778876

>>1778860
Sorry, me Aussie is a wee rusty, cunt. Care to explain what you’re saying in Yank-speak?

 No.1778889

>>1778101
I am back.
ask me anything

 No.1778891

the goal should be space communism. a positive ideal to look up to.

 No.1778892

>>1778889
How long to properly hard boil an egg?

 No.1778904

>>1778892
6 minutes max

 No.1778907

>>1778891
star trek is fiction

 No.1778912

>>1778907
for now

 No.1778922

>>1778912
in order for the Federation to exist, would require every country to transition to full and true communism
history proves this has never, and can never exist.
states such as russia, cuba and cambodia officially name themselves as "marxist" for a reason, and not communist, because the final act of a marxist state becoming full communist, has failed at every bridge
unless you can eliminate luxury and those who desire it, you will never remove the criminal elements just taking over first and using corrupt judiciarys to solidify their reign
even "capilalism" isnt immune from this.
andrew jackson killed the banks but less than ten years after his death they werw back, more powerful than ever and they printed his face on their 20$ fiat to spit on his grave.
simple as

 No.1778943


 No.1778946

>>1778922
>Something hasn't happened yet therefore it can never happen

Hurrdurr

 No.1778950

>>1778946
>unicorns dont exist or fairy tales!
>nooo thats not what I mean!!!
lmao
https://youtu.be/GRB2vhPWdUQ?si=lwB9Wcm_U1Hs-Xaf

 No.1778952

>>1778950
Why are you even on this board

 No.1778953

File: 1709247256845.jpg (26.15 KB, 633x447, 20240220_132024.jpg)

erm, no thanks chυd!
- the brezhnevite-bordigist-zinovievite-trotskyist mafia

 No.1778964

>>1778952
>you shouldnt be here unless you buy filly into the outdated dichotomy I Swallowed
why are you here?
I came to seek organic concersation of politique
you mad because I am not a trekkie and dont believe we are magically gonna make good decisions with criminals in charge?
remember "punch a nazi"? that was less than a decade ago, you really think that is a sign of "evolution"?
give me a break
https://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw?si=cKufml8wgKd23ctq

 No.1778970

>>1778964
Technology is not a moot point.
It's the whole point.

 No.1778975

>>1778970
>technology will fix everything
are you even 18?

 No.1778983


 No.1778987

>>1778964
What's wrong with punching Nazis

 No.1778997

>>1778987
it doesn't advance the goals of the communist party in the short term in whatever meaningful way and provokes reaction and crackdown from the bourgeoisie when taken too far (consider the anarchist scare of the late 19th early 20th century)

 No.1778999

>>1778997
It makes antinazi forces look stronger. Not saying it's the best praxis in the world but definitely better than no praxis

 No.1779008

>>1778987
bad optics considering those accused are guilty of only being white when convenient.
you think violence is "ok" against someone for not sharing your opinions?
thats not acceptable civil behavior, especially when said person in question isnt involved in any group causing harm but just thinks differently
is it ok for say those "nazis" to kill a mother of five because she posts some lenin quotes online during her period?
yeah I didnt think so.
how about your mom?
I mean she raised you, so osnt she by proxy responsible for your actions here? for your ideas?
defend her if you can, without contradicting your world view.
go on boy. or girl. do it

 No.1779009

>>1778999
praxis isn't just action. praxis is organization of the party, and its participation in political and everyday life. an individual action cannot advance the communist cause, as it is collective and dependent of all of its participants to act (proletarians and revolutionary property owners). A punch doesn't do anything apart from some 5-minute propaganda

 No.1779010

>>1779008
lol stop being a faggot.

it's good when people are persecuted for evil views like being nazis and bad when they're persecuted for good things like being communists. politics is a war, if you're not winning then you're losing. If I renounce violence it only means I'll get beaten on harder

 No.1779018

>>1779010
>it's good when people are persecuted for evil views
oh I see, an inquisition apologist

 No.1779031

>>1779018
if someone is only a nazi inside their head and never advocates those views or acts on them then I couldn't persecute them even if I wanted to could I?

 No.1779032

>>1779031
I've you unlock level 3 hegelianism you can read thoughts.

 No.1779033

>>1779031
this isnt am argument
its a moving goalpost
domt @me again

 No.1779037


 No.1779039

>>1770175
unironic lysenko support is the ultimate "this person is impossible to work with" red flag. Shit is literally flat earth tier and the only ppl who shill it are hyper-online larpers that make misunderstanding ML theory and a shitty twitter account there personality


Unique IPs: 79

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] | [Home][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ home / rules / faq ] [ overboard / sfw / alt ] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music / draw / AKM ] [ meta / roulette ] [ cytube / wiki / git ] [ GET / ref / marx / booru / zine ]