[ overboard / sfw / alt / cytube] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music ] [ meta / roulette ] [ GET / ref / booru]

/meta/ - Ruthless criticism of all that exists (in leftypol.org)

Discussions, querries, feedback and complaints about the site and its administration.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Flag
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

New Announcement: IRC<=>Matrix bridge #leftypol on Rizon
Please give feedback on proposals, new every Monday : /meta/


File: 1631561218507.mp4 (6.83 MB, 320x240, modsgodsLQ.mp4)

 No.12201[View All]

This is a general thread for discussion of the split, to stop other threads from getting shitted up.

Please keep it civil and contain all split/drama discourse to this thread and stop shitting up every other unrelated meta thread.
512 posts and 97 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.12944

>>12940
I don’t see why it’s a problem if it was a blog post relevant to the subject at hand.

Even though I think it is different, it’s more acceptable, because it’s one left wing imageboard to another

 No.12946

>>12920
bruh if people wanted to use your shit website they would, thats the vote. fuck off

 No.12947

>>12946
No, users are literally cattle and can't decide if they like one website more than the other. Bunkerchan vs leftypol.org is proof that people never move to another website because they think it's better!!

 No.12948

File: 1632003570413.png (104.16 KB, 240x210, ClipboardImage.png)

>>12928
>If a small group of people kept spamming links to the same blog over and over in every single fucking thread autistically, yeah, it would probably end up getting wordfiltered and deleted as spam because it should be

I agree

 No.12949

>>12948
Well if Dickinjury agrees, I shall now disagree!

 No.12950

>>12946
why do you filter it then, if the filtering has no effect

 No.12951

File: 1632006120019.png (17.17 KB, 614x371, ClipboardImage.png)

>>12950
nta but same reason we filter uyghur

 No.12952

>>12951
its different then that

 No.12954

>>12948
>>12949
>posting an actual academic's work is the same as shilling a randos blog or obscure other chan
lel, even if you hate Cockshott you cant put him on the same tier as fucking Haz let alone leftychan

 No.12958

>>12954
>spamming links to the same blog over and over in every single fucking thread autistically

 No.12959

>>12958
>still being butthurt over a bunch of memes from literally 4+ years ago

 No.12960

File: 1632017887934.jpeg (7.01 KB, 275x183, download.jpeg)

>>12958
Shilling a blog of an economist, even one you disagree with, isn't the same as shilling another chan. This is more like if someone spammed a link to 8san or neinchan or anon cafe or something

 No.12961

>>12932
>you see meta posts also asking for democracy and a union. How could we tell what the majority of posters are doing?
those are leftychan raiders not .org users. All the democracy larpers already left to leftychan

 No.12962

>>12932
>an ad hominem and baseless smear. I am probably older than you are, going by average age of the board.
I hope not, the thought of an actual adult being this autistic about an obscure chan is embarrassing

 No.12963

>>12948
I haven't seen Cockshott memes in a while outside /cybersoc/ . In any case forcing a meme, while cringe, is not the same as shilling. One is promoting a person or thinker or theory outlook like Bordiga/Dauve/Cockshott/Stirner/etc., the other is shilling a mere website or eceleb for their own grifting benefit.

 No.12966

>>12960
And yet… you mods literally shilled the eceleb Haz and gave them their own thread, which they defended vigourously, but a group of leftypol users somehow don’t get this privilege. Almost like it has nothing to do with some metric which you claim to abide by and is only based on the personal taste of the mods
>>12961
People have been asking for this for longer than their was a leftychan or a .org, cope harder.

I notice no mod has answered the glaringly obvious: “oh we like democracy just this form is not representative enough” to which I have responded yes the way to make it representative to it not delete it, harrass the ones trying to implement it, and smear the idea in general, but to try as hard as we can to make it as large as possible.

The answer of course is you simply don’t want user input because it threatens your position and your claims to want a true representation are merely concern trolling. It’s actually a classic attack from the left CIA tactic.

>>12962
>you’re a teenfag
>no I’m not not
>well you are too old then
Classic jannoid gold post shifting lmaoooo

 No.12967

>>12963
>grifting
You literally shilled fucking Haz. If leftychan is grifting where is the money

 No.12969

>representation
The trash that is crawling around on the "competitor" site (or rather adjacent fbi.gov and so on) is empirical proof that there are structural issues that can not be solved with "anonymous representation". Or maybe they are just too stupid to do it. One of the first things they did was make a (public) /i/.

 No.12970

>>12967
what the fuck do you mean YOU, i always hated haz and thought it was dumb to shill him

 No.12971

>>12966
Sage, I'm pretty sure you aren't older than most of the mod team or at most are around the same age. In any case I wasn't calling you a teenfag, thats more appropriate to zul/melon and other dramafagging immature assholes

 No.12972

>>12967
>If leftychan is grifting where is the money
I'm pretty sure they will start asking for patreonbuxx like d0llars soon, and would have sooner if their plans werent ruined by all the users not migrating

 No.12973

File: 1632055490546.png (211.79 KB, 2590x3496, alunya.png)

>>12966
>I notice no mod has answered the glaringly obvious: “oh we like democracy just this form is not representative enough” to which I have responded yes the way to make it representative to it not delete it, harrass the ones trying to implement it, and smear the idea in general, but to try as hard as we can to make it as large as possible.
the overhead of making yet another process would not be justified unless there's a huge disconnect between the users and mods which I don't believe exists, other than a small % of chronically dissatisfied people. One anon wants a thread to be merged and reports it and the anon who made the thread doesnt want their thread merged.

There's already a feedback mechanism for users called report, and when its used theres a >50% chance the mods will do something anyway, esp. if there are multiple reports.

You're acting like the jannies are turning this into a dictatorship while the truth is they are trying their hardest to make the max # of people happy although by the nature of modding this will always make a small % of people unhappy they didn't get their way. In this case those people made a split site, which is totally fine, but now they're spamming this one because they're seething, which is not fine.

It's a free world and a free internet, if everyone here is a "janny simp" and "redditoid" then why not just leave since you got the users who agreed with you already anyway. Otherwise you are just a bad faith actor like a /pol/tard who wants just to raid for the lulz and ruin other users experience.

This is plainly seen by the nature of the raids, if you really wanted to make people aware of the site you would do raids that are wordfilter-evading links to leftychan. Instead its just gore and anal gape spam, literally nothing to do with growing the left, or even leftychan at this point just indistinguishable from /pol/ spam, meant to degrade users experience, because they're not the "Real" leftypol to you but a bunch of redditoid newfags trying to have a hugbox discussing things without looking at prolapsed anuses all the time unlike the TROO EDGYBOI OLDFAG CHANNER LEFTYPOLERS who inhabit leftychan and would want this site to die EVEN if not a single user migrated.

Your mask slipped with that "this is my fucking board" shit

 No.12983

>>12969
>One of the first things they did was make a (public) /i/.
yes and?
>>12970
the majority of mods did not agree and that who is who I mean by you.
>>12971
>dramafagging immature assholes
the fact that jannoids would think this doesn't apply to them, particularly given the contents of this thread, is really very indicative. You can't even accept a little bit of fault. Not one janny will even come out and say "yes most of us simped Haz and yes that was wrong" they simply never admit fault. Literally look in this thread, all over the board, show me an instance of a janny admitting fault. It doesn't happen.
>>12972
>I'm pretty sure they will start asking for patreonbuxx like d0llars soon
based on what. There has been literally zero mention of this.
>werent ruined by all the users not migrating
yeh lets just go over the same things over and over again. Jannoids censored and smeared the board and continue to do so. They would not have done this for any other reason than to sabotage it, or they wouldn't have bothered.

>>12973
>the overhead of making yet another process
is literally nothing. You just have to not delete it. In fact if you weren't so up tight and controlling and just let it happen you would have done less work and had less stupid arguments. There is zero overhead for you jannoids.

> unless there's a huge disconnect between the users and mods which I don't believe exists

hahahahahahahah. Lets find out then shall we, say, by letting the posters have their own room to say what they want, which is literally all that is being asked for. Otherwise we are just having to trust
>I don't believe
well I believe there is a disconnect, hence the continual mod drama and 2 splits in 2 years.

>One anon wants a thread to be merged and reports it

the majority of users don't use the report function only a very small minority of users do, mods regularly complain the report queue is empty and tell people to use report more.
>and the anon who made the thread doesnt want their thread merged.
probably for good reason, like, they want to discuss a specific topic not as a sub topic but in all its full glory, such as discussing 9/11 as a stand alone thing.

>There's already a feedback mechanism for users called report,

kek, see above
>and when its used theres a >50% chance the mods will do something anyway, esp. if there are multiple reports.
what if you want to report a thread being merged or janny deleting some bants because they are a pussyo what then?
>You're acting like the jannies are turning this into a dictatorship
it has always been one. Its a corporate board room larping as a vanguard.
> the truth is they are trying their hardest to make the max # of people happy
if by this you mean the max number of jannies then yes.
> by the nature of modding this will always make a small % of people unhappy they didn't get their way
we have no way to tell the number of people because you won't allow us to find out
>In this case those people made a split site
you split the site.
>but now they're spamming this one because they're seething, which is not fine.
you robbed a number of users of their board.
>if everyone here is a "janny simp" and "redditoid"
but not everyone is, only a very small minority of users, what like 10 jannies, and then their hangers on which is no more than 10 extra people
>then why not just leave
>if you don't like it go back to your own country you a-rab
you literally sound exactly like a reactionary in all of the things you say.
>bad faith actor
no, i've had a very consistent line for a long time, and tell the truth about it, unlike the mods, who can't even admit a majority of them simped haz and then try to tell you you are the dishonest one.

> and ruin other users experience.

the jannies have done that already
>if you really wanted to make people aware of the site you would do raids that are wordfilter-evading links to leftychan.
yet another example of jannies blaming their victims for the things they do

>if you really wanted to make a union you would do this

no, you deleted the threads, its your fault there is no union
>if you really wanted to advertise a site
you delete all mention. This is why I say insane. You are insane.
>Your mask slipped with that "this is my fucking board" shit
it is my board, as much as it is yours, or any other users, which is what you fail to grasp, because you are a jannoid


ALSO this ENTIRE post is yet another switch of the goal posts. You realise you still haven't answered the question.

The question was predicated on YOU SAYING that you would support a union if it was truly representative. I said the best way to make it representative was to make it as big as possible, you didn't respond to that, just claimed that there is no disconnect from the users. Assuming your opinion of the board and the users and their relationship to you jannies is automatically the representative one, rather than trying to build something which resembles actual representation. The fact you posted some cat image beside your words does not change that.

So, answer the question I already asked. If you are so concerned with representation, like you claim to be, why resist efforts to create representation?

 No.12984

>>12983
>yeh lets just go over the same things over and over again. Jannoids censored and smeared the board and continue to do so. They would not have done this for any other reason than to sabotage it, or they wouldn't have bothered.
they've smeared themselves by posting gore/analspam. Nobody forced them to do that

 No.12985

>>12983
>well I believe there is a disconnect, hence the continual mod drama and 2 splits in 2 years.
thats mod drama not user drama and it was caused by zul/melon no one else

 No.12986

>>12985
>thats mod drama not user drama
this proves my point. There is a disconnect because the users have consistently wanted none of this drama and the mods have brought it.

> and it was caused by zul/melon no one else

only zul and melon split from dollars?
Only zul and melon have caused drama since that split? literally nobody but you mods believes this

 No.12987

>>12984
drastic times call for drastic measures. You refuse to be reasonable in any shape or form and post continual deflection, lies and gaslighting. You can't even admit to basic things which we all saw like how a majority of mods simped haz and then backtracked. You won't even admit that whole debacle was largely janny caused because you simply cannot admit fault for ANYTHING.

 No.12988

>>12983
>you robbed a number of users of their board.
AHA! see! you feel entitled to users like starcraft minerals!
>but not everyone is, only a very small minority of users, what like 10 jannies, and then their hangers on which is no more than 10 extra people
except that 300 people stayed. I guess you think they're all brainwashed and would go to leftychan immediately if the wordfilter was removed.
<and ruin other users experience.
>the jannies have done that already
for you, maybe.
>no, i've had a very consistent line for a long time, and tell the truth about it, unlike the mods, who can't even admit a majority of them simped haz and then try to tell you you are the dishonest one.
so admit that other people did something I had nothing to do with? By your logic jews are responsible for the election of hitler.
>yet another example of jannies blaming their victims for the things they do
VICTIM? you think of yourself as a VICTIM you fucking delusional sociopath, you're as much of a victim as Dick Cheney
>The fact you posted some cat image beside your words does not change that.
"some cat" huh, newfag larping as oldfag

 No.12989

>>12986
>users have consistently wanted none of this drama and the mods have brought it.
thats right and the mods responsible are now exiled to cuckchan.net so the problems solved

 No.12990

>>12987
>drastic times call for drastic measures. You refuse to be reasonable in any shape or form and post continual deflection, lies and gaslighting. You can't even admit to basic things which we all saw like how a majority of mods simped haz and then backtracked. You won't even admit that whole debacle was largely janny caused because you simply cannot admit fault for ANYTHING.
<HAZ HAZ HAZ HAZ
when you you ever let them live that down? Yet, you're spamming gore NOW.

 No.12991

>>12987
>You can't even admit to basic things which we all saw like how a majority of mods simped haz and then backtracked.

literally everyone knows the MAJORITY of mods at the time wanted Haz but in fairness so did alot of the users although I personally thought it was stupid and he was a meme and was eventually was proven right. You're acting like only the jannies bought into the Haz BS when in fact a ton of users did as well, which was also dumb. This "Haz" shit isn't the own you think it is

 No.12992

>>12988
>AHA! see! you feel entitled to users like starcraft minerals!
no I feel entitled to post on a board i have posted on for years, without threads being smushed by jannies, and many posters feel like this. You feel entitled to tell users what they can and can't see, what websites they can and cannot visit. Insane. Completely insane.

>except that 300 people stayed.

how many times do we have to go over this. If you deleting all mention of the site and smearing the users made no difference at all to numbers why did you do it?

>I guess you think they're all brainwashed and would go to leftychan immediately if the wordfilter was removed.

this has already been addressed gold fish brains, scroll up.

>for you, maybe.

for the last 5 years this board has been in decline since chief mod old BO che lost his mind, it has never recovered, each time it does mod drama throws some shit in the works.

Also, how do you know, its only me, that has had the experience ruined? You literally wont give posters a place to find out. As said repeatedly.

>so admit that other people did something I had nothing to do with?

do you or do you not support the current jannoid administration and did they or did they not majoritively support haz you fucking goon.

> By your logic jews are responsible for the election of hitler.

ill let bystanders just laugh at that without comment

>VICTIM? you think of yourself as a VICTIM

yes, you deleted the unions threads, over and over again, i made deals with you, did everything you asked, poured hours into it, even though you were in the threads pretending to be anons arguing against them, and you deleted them, purely because you are control freaks.

You consider yourselves the victims and that is the hilarious thing

>"some cat" huh, newfag larping as oldfag

actually is said some cat image, but you continnually twist words and lie, in every post, always. And yes, i have been here since 2015 which is how i know what good moderation looks like

 No.12993

>>12989
>thats right and the mods responsible are now exiled to cuckchan.net so the problems solved
oh so every mod that did the dollars coup is not on the mod team interesting, every mod that did all the drama in the intervening time is also not in the mod team anymore?

See, you literally cant admit to ANYTHING AT ALL.

Give one example of janny team admitting they were wrong. One example.

>>12990
give one single example of jannies admitting fault at any point.

you line is literally
>it was all the other guys and we are actual saints
and that isn't me exaggerating because that is literally what you have said in this post

>>12989
the only mods responsible for drama are the other guys. You are a baby, an infant, completely retarded, or actually insane. Its visible to anyone who isn't a loon like you.

>>12991
Don't fucking minimise it you little prick. The jannies gave him his own protected thread and deleted anti haz comments, they did this as a body. This was a mistake. Stop worming around. It IS an own, you just like to pretend it isn't, its yet another in a long chain of examples of jannies being utterly shit, and that is down to a lack of accountability, and low and behold, you don't want a body of users to hold you accountable. Oh wow, shock

 No.12994

>>12992
>You feel entitled to tell users what they can and can't see, what websites they can and cannot visit. Insane. Completely insane.
Oh yeah sure, I'm stopping them from typing leftychan.org into their browser bar. Moron.
>If you deleting all mention of the site and smearing the users made no difference at all to numbers why did you do it?
Uh, so random other threads aren't derailed with metadrama?
>for the last 5 years this board has been in decline since chief mod old BO che lost his mind, it has never recovered, each time it does mod drama throws some shit in the works.
and the latest drama was caused by the zul/melon clique who couped the board when they could have just done nothing, instead, they initiated the drama to begin with.
>yes, you deleted the unions threads, over and over again, i made deals with you, did everything you asked, poured hours into it, even though you were in the threads pretending to be anons arguing against them, and you deleted them, purely because you are control freaks.
uhhh. when the fuck did this happen? when did you make a deal with the mods? I literally don't remember this ever fucking happening, inb4 gaslighting.
>do you or do you not support the current jannoid administration and did they or did they not majoritively support haz you fucking goon.
I support it and yeah they did support Haz, which again, was dumb, but tons of users did as well.
>Also, how do you know, its only me, that has had the experience ruined
you're the only 1 i see seething here, anon

 No.12995

File: 1632098574079.gif (1.71 MB, 500x500, 1611959451747.gif)

>>12993
>oh so every mod that did the dollars coup is not on the mod team interesting, every mod that did all the drama in the intervening time is also not in the mod team anymore?
d0llars was the wrecker in that context because he scabbed to space_ . Literally even the leftychan people agree to this.
>MUH JANNIES, GIVE ME ATTENTION
what, do you want them to capcode and literally apologize to you personally? lel
>the only mods responsible for drama are the other guys. You are a baby, an infant, completely retarded, or actually insane. Its visible to anyone who isn't a loon like you.
except thats actually true. See any drama on .org since the split? no, because the remaining mods are the adults and agree on a vision. Funny how you abandon the Caballos clique meme as soon as its convenient
>The jannies gave him his own protected thread
true
<deleted anti haz comments
literally not true, INB4 im minimizing I was one of the primary ones shitting on haz in those threads
>its yet another in a long chain of examples of jannies being utterly shit
what about the long record of them not being shit? anyone can look bad if you only count their bad decisions and also combine their record with oldbo/dollars/space_ as you so do in bad faith
>you don't want a body of users to hold you accountable. Oh wow, shock
<just put sage and his clique in charge and they'll know how to run shit
oh, and going by the example of leftychan, regardless of levels of users, NO. They have an /i/ board public leading to blowback, bad moderation, a blood sports rightoid bait debate thread, their catalog looks like shit with just as much /itg/ BS, the only good thread they even have is the cybersoc. If this is what your "user democracy" looks like its absolute dogshit and worse than this site by far

 No.13000

>>12994
>Oh yeah sure, I'm stopping them from typing leftychan.org into their browser bar. Moron.
i see you have removed the word filter to make a point. Cool. Will you stop lying and smearing now? If this is posted outside of this in relevant places will you let it happen? Doubtful.
>Uh, so random other threads aren't derailed with metadrama?
and yet.. you still allow people to spam smears as much as they want. What if its a relevant thread?
>and the latest drama was caused by the zul/melon clique
no it was caused by mods continued refusal to listen to anybody
>uhhh. when the fuck did this happen?
uhhhh, after the last uhhhh split of the board uhhhh for like 2 months
> I literally don't remember this ever fucking happening
makes sense because you have a goldfish memory which is why we keep covering the same points. Coma and other mods at the time at least admit this happened. You can't lie your way out of it.
> but tons of users did as well.
which im sure had nothing to do with the mods directly simping him.. that wouldn't change the discourse around it at all… wouldn't make it seem like the numbers of haz simps were inflated if the people with the power to prune the board did it in his favour…
>you're the only 1 i see seething here, anon
are you really denying people regularly complain about your moderation?

>d0llars was the wrecker in that context because he scabbed to space_ . Literally even the leftychan people agree to this.

so fucking what, its mod drama, which is the original point, not user drama. Literally every post you just shift the goal posts. Stay on topic. There is a disconnect between mods and users because you keep doing things like this.
>what, do you want them to capcode
it would be much more honest
>except thats actually true.
see still unable to accept any fault or take any accountability
>See any drama on .org since the split? no, because the remaining mods are the adults and agree on a vision.
hahahahahaha you mean when you clamped down on all counter narratives
>Funny how you abandon the Caballos clique meme as soon as its convenient
lmao, i didn't abandon it you did, i asked you if we are both cliques or neither of us are, and you didn't answer that post. Actual retard.
>literally not true,
oh, another complete lie then, i had comments deleted over and over and over again and so did a number of other posters. I was called a wrecker and banned for wrecking just for trolling hazites. You simply lie as you lie about everything else. or maybe you "cant remember2
>what about the long record of them not being shit?
there isn't one

> anyone can look bad if you only count their bad decisions

anyone can look good if you refuse point blank to acknowledge that there have been bad decisions
>just put sage and his clique in charge
1) back to the clique thing lmao. So are you mods a clique then? 2) i've literally not asked to be in charge, i've asked for a room where posters can discuss things without fear of being censored by mods, when the room happened, despite constant attacks, it was more popular than you mod congress, and most of the people i had no other relationship with, so no, it isn't a clique, and yes it is more representative than whatever it is you mods are doing. These are points you have utterly failed to address

 No.13001

>>13000
>words words words
who fucking cares just stop raiding and fuck off

 No.13002

>>13001
Another change of the goal posts when you can’t answer any of the above. Classic jannoid

 No.13003

>>13000
>i see you have removed the word filter to make a point. Cool.
no thats the fake address, you got baited.
>you still allow people to spam smears as much as they want.
nobody saying shit about leftychan in the main boards, except as a response to you. Stop shitting up the main boards and the "smears" will disappear.
>What if its a relevant thread?
if its relevant to meta-drama it should be in /meta/
>makes sense because you have a goldfish memory which is why we keep covering the same points.
then why don't you enlighten us? we're waiting.
>are you really denying people regularly complain about your moderation?
says the guy who made like half the posts in this thread. Yeah, people occasionally complain but not to your level. you're an outlier
>so fucking what, its mod drama, which is the original point, not user drama. Literally every post you just shift the goal posts. Stay on topic. There is a disconnect between mods and users because you keep doing things like this.
Most don't seem to care NOW. the board is fine as it is NOW so stop shitting it up. The drama is OVER, unless you purposely restart it.
>hahahahahaha you mean when you clamped down on all counter narratives
see? you have no point. Zul/melon are out the drama is ended. Thats what you wanted right, an end to mod drama? well now, its happened. Problem solved, be happy. Most of the users are.
>lmao, i didn't abandon it you did, i asked you if we are both cliques or neither of us are, and you didn't answer that post. Actual retard.
<CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE
inventing qanon tier schizo conspiracies, why don't you just become a rightoid alex jones tier reactionary since your brain is there already
>i've literally not asked to be in charge, i've asked for a room where posters can discuss things without fear of being censored by mods
theres "literally" nothing stopping you from that. Anyone can create a matrix room. Plus the user congress already fills that function. What you're asking for is a room with political power which is totally different. Essentially to become mini mods. Admit it, your accusations of being power hungry are total projection.
>most of the people i had no other relationship with
bullshit. you are all commiserating and seething together, if you didnt have a connection before you're certainly a clique now, you've turned them against the mods and poisoned their minds against leftypol with your schizo conspiracies. you are 100% a wrecker.

 No.13005

>>13002
>Another change of the goal posts when you can’t answer any of the above. Classic jannoid
another snarky response when you get BTFO. classic sage

 No.13007

>>13003
>no thats the fake address,
okay so you haven't removed it and the obstacle remains
> you got baited.
wow le epic troll you are truly a master manipulator
>nobody saying shit about leftychan in the main boards, except as a response to you.
nobody is saying shit about it at all and i'm not talking about it there. However every time i post some little fuck posts "stfu wrecker cuck" or "why don't you post this in wrecker chan" which is literally the only people talking about it, but you don't remove these. Its not about spam, its about ideology.
>Stop shitting up the main boards and the "smears" will disappear.
im not. Point to an example.
>if its relevant to meta-drama it should be in /meta/
what about any other subject?
>then why don't you enlighten us? we're waiting.
i just told you in the last post >>13000 "uhhhh, after the last uhhhh split of the board uhhhh for like 2 months" "Coma and other mods at the time at least admit this happened. You can't lie your way out of it. " literally directly after bit you quoted you fucking gimp.

>Yeah, people occasionally complain but not to your level.

actually they complain all the time. No maybe not on my level. So what, its still complaints, you are in denial about.
>Most don't seem to care NOW.
according to you.
> Most of the users are.
prove it
> "clique clique clique"
so its okay when you say it
>muh skitzo muh qanon muh alex jones
kek, literally wrote and article in part about how alex jones is a fed, which resides in one of the most popular threads on your board but cool bro just throw around random buzz words. You are the reactionary, you are anti union and anti leftist.

>theres "literally" nothing stopping you from that.

you "literally" deleted the posts, as we have been through multiple times and mods who were there at the time have admitted to and apoligised for.

>Plus the user congress already fills that function.

no it doesn't because it is mod controlled and they can therefore prune discssioin and complaints against them which they do do all the time.

>What you're asking for is a room with political power which is totally different.

nope, im not, im asking for a poster controlled room.

>Essentially to become mini mods.

nope, dont want any modding power. inb4 "you just want to be a mod without doing mod work" which will be your next goalpost shift.
>Admit it, your accusations of being power hungry are total projection.
no this is you projecting right now this second. I want the posters to have power, you do not. Its that simple.
>bullshit.
its not bullshit, there was over 60 people in that room and i had relationships with about 5 or 6 of them.
>you've turned them against the mods and poisoned their minds
lmao whose going "muuuh brainwashing" now retard
>you are 100% a wrecker.
you are the one wrecking.

i notice you refuse to comment on the conspiracy thread being merged btw which literally nobody asked for.

>>13005
>words words words
yes such a btfo

 No.13012

>>13007
>i just told you in the last post >>13000 "uhhhh, after the last uhhhh split of the board uhhhh for like 2 months" "Coma and other mods at the time at least admit this happened. You can't lie your way out of it. " literally directly after bit you quoted you fucking gimp.
>i made deals with you
caps or it didn't happen. you're lying. I never recall any agreement of the mod team and you specifically. This is a pure lie. It's hilarious you would think literally anyone would believe the mod team made a DEAL with you kek
>so its okay when you say it
because its true when i say it
>according to you.
according to actual data and amount of complaints in /meta/ which all can see
>you "literally" deleted the posts, as we have been through multiple times and mods who were there at the time have admitted to and apoligised for.
<IM ENTITLED TO FREE ADVERTISING AND PLATFORMING, HELP HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED!
rightoid levels of delusion. You sound like Molymeme or Sargon.
>nope, im not, im asking for a poster controlled room.
then go ahead and make it or im sure you already have.
>you just want to be a mod without doing mod work
thats literally true.
>lmao whose going "muuuh brainwashing" now retard
cuz its true

>i notice you refuse to comment on the conspiracy thread being merged btw which literally nobody asked for.

Scroll up retard, it was merged and cycled because it was reaching the bump limit anyway so it was that or let it fall off the catalog

BTW I notice you refuse to respond to to charges of leftychans bad governance. How do you explain that your beloved "user democracy" aka sage-ocracy and schizo-ocracy results in such a shit site with bad ideas like /i/ ? If this is is how shit will turn out with your system im 100% glad thats not how this place is run.

 No.13013

>>13007
>no it doesn't because it is mod controlled and they can therefore prune discssioin and complaints against them which they do do all the time.
I'd like to see some evidence of this SAGE. Evidence of the mods controlling the user congress and deleting shit. Because AFAIK thats not happening at all. Its just filled with anons who don't like you or the splitter clique, so therefore you declare them to be janny simps or mod controlled.

No true scotsman fallacy. User democracy = sageocracy

 No.13018

File: 1632173232454.png (123.58 KB, 563x355, schizo.png)

let's actually take account of post split decisions
.org: keeps majority of users, no mod drama, technical improvements being made to the site
.net: creates /i/, catalog shitted up with blood sports debate and /pol/ crossposters and schizos who they are afraid to ban since muh freeze peach is their whole thing, votes to create an official disc.ord like the teen dramafags they are.

tell me, which one has better governance?

 No.13055

I see sage chose not to respond, that means I'm right and I win

bye bye SAGE!

 No.13067

>>13012
>caps or it didn't happen.
UH OH, LOOK WHO IS BUSTED

>because its true when i say it

and yet you have just been proven a liar woopsie
>according to actual data and amount of complaints in /meta/ which all can see
but you delete complaints lmao
>rightoid levels of delusion. You sound like Molymeme or Sargon.
>entitled to free advertising
not the point, another shift of the goal posts, you said there was no obstacle, there is clearly an obstacle, you are just saying you are entitled to put and obstacle there. RETARD ALERT
>then go ahead and make it or im sure you already have.
what is the point if you can't put it where the board users are?
>thats literally true.
no it isn't literally true its literally false, the job of a mod isn't to dictate board policy, it is to moderate according to what the users want. Mask off moment though cos clearly thats how you see it
>cuz its true
nothing you say is true, caps prove you lie

 No.13068

>>13055
actually, just have a job and needed to go fetch the screen caps you ask for, liar

>>13018
blah blah all mod lies and slander, proven in this thread mods are liars. They definitely deleted posts related to the union despite saying it could stay up, and they defintiely deleted multiple posts attacking haz, some which weren't even from me, posts which were simply pro direct action

>>13013
you keep asking for evidence, you refuse to give any, and i have given mine, if anybody is to be believed here, it is me not you lying mod scum

 No.13069

cool smug images though definitely makes you correct RETARD

 No.13073

>>13067
wtf is happening in these small ass screencaps? I didn't see a mod making a deal in there.

 No.13091

>>13073
>you can make your thread
Coooope


Unique IPs: 11

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] | [Home][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ overboard / sfw / alt / cytube] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music ] [ meta / roulette ] [ GET / ref / booru]