Also, since this a brand new start, I'm reposting my proposition for basic Global Rules of the chan:
A basic skeleton of Global Rules for the site I suggest we implement
1) Do not post anything that violating local or United States law such as, but not limited to, Child Pornography and Snuff.
2) Do not post or request personal information ("dox") of users of the site.
3) Regular pornography, Anthropomorphic ("furry") pornography, Grotesque ("guro") images and drawn pornography must be spoilered outside of >>>/b/
tasteful nudity may be permitted (such as a drawing model).
4) No spamming or flooding of any kind, be it bad faith derails, drama, bait, etc. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
5) Threads should be created with substantial OPs containing a meaningful topic of discussion outside of >>>/b/
. Try to cultivate discussion in threads and don't just dump images or shitpost
6) Do not create duplicate threads unless the prior thread is Bumplocked. If you plan on making a thread, make sure to check catalog to see if a topic already exists. Singular, specific requests/subjects should go in a suitable General thread unless a topic is popular enough to merit it's own thread.
7) Post topics in their appropriate board:
- Political Discussion and News threads belong in >>>/leftypol/
- History, Education and Book reading belong on >>>/edu/
- Discussions of technology regarding computer hardware and software go on >>>/tech/
- Anime, manga, and other Asian-related media belong on >>>/anime/
- Videogames, Boardgames, Roleplaying, Consoles, Arcades, Mobile/Computer games and Toys belong on >>>/games/
- Media - /tv/, /lit/, Art/Architecture, Cartoons/Comics, Character discussions, Outdoor activities (Gardening, Hiking, Hunting, DIY/Survivalism, Martial Arts/Fitness), Weapons/Military, Fandoms (SCP, MLP, Furry), and other HOBBIES excluding those involving /anime/, /games/ and /tech/ belong on >>>/hobby/
- Moderation feedback and discussion of the site goes on >>>/meta/
8) Use archive.is to save images and threads, Guidelines: >>>/meta/14
9) Advertising your personal chatroom, site, server, board, etc. is allowed, but may be deleted if it is considered to be spam. Fed-tracking servers like Discord are discouraged. Use something like Telegram instead.
10) Sage is not a Downvote button, we're not Reddit, Hide and Ignore threads you dislike/are not interested in. Don't go out of your way to be antagonistic or hateful. Rants and rage-posts are one thing, bad faith shitposts are another. Do not engage such posts, Hide and Ignore.
11) Do a reverse image search before you request for the source to an image. Post relevant leftist memes, infographs and photos onto http://lefty.booru.org/