1. Chans require an OP which have images or videos (usually)
2. It's totally possible in theory, though not usually done, to have threads/posts which are the equivalent of "sponsored tweets" aka ads which look like normal tweets.
3. Even FB/Insta have manual moderation to some degree. Paying workers, esp. thirdoids to delete spam is way cheaper than making muh deep learning facial recognition spam deleter (tm) latte sipping silicon valley engineers that you have to pay $300k a year.
4. you're right, chans will never have this. It's inimical to the nature of chans. Even with accounts there's limited knowledge of the actual person. Pseudonymous platforms like twitter/reddit are much less profitable than insta/fb which have data mining up the wazoo.
5. Phonefagging is actively discouraged on chans by lack of official apps and also bad mobile CSS. Android has 4chanx at least. This could be corrected though by having mobile friendly CSS.
6. see 5
Your argument basically boils down to platforms which collect the most info and data mine the hardest are the most profitable