5) Every single tendency is a larp and a cult and a complete failure, apart from my personal tendency, about which there is not one single criticism I will accept.
6) if you get beat out, you must post a pretentious wall of text which means basically nothing instead of admitting defeat
7) you WILL post sources which don’t say anything like what you yourself are asserting and claiming that source also asserts. You WILL post a source which you yourself haven’t read which actually debunks the point you are making. You WILL hastily Google the first headline you can find instead of admitting somebody else knows more about a subject than you.
8) doing something, anything IRL: “ what are you anon? Some sort of liberal? Akshually * wall of text describing why putting my dick in an electrical socket all day is more communist than this *”
9) the more snarky and smug a poster is, the wronger they are. Posting smug reaction images means there is no hope for them.
10) the mods will never, ever, under any circumstances, admit that they did something wrong, ever.
11) all mods are bastards
12) you WILL post increasingly reactionary or liberal things to defend some person you read the Wikipedia page of and posted some memes about, rather than admit you are wrong Post too long. Click here to view the full text.