[ home / rules / faq ] [ overboard / sfw / alt ] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music / draw / AKM ] [ meta / roulette ] [ cytube / wiki / git ] [ GET / ref / marx / booru / zine ]

/meta/ - Ruthless criticism of all that exists (in leftypol.org)

Discussions, querries, feedback and complaints about the site and its administration.
Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Flag
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Required: 2 + 2 =

Join our Matrix Chat <=> IRC: #leftypol on Rizon

| Catalog | Home
|

File: 1653262363051.jpg (217.56 KB, 1457x1032, the_future.jpg)

 No.20360[Reply]

Vote: Introduce an autodelete function on /siberia/ and /leftypol/ which will delete threads which have less than 10 posts, once they reach page 10. This will reduce the number of dead threads, moved threads, or locked threads in the catalog and thereby give more space for more popular threads to last longer.

Vote ends in 72 hours.
13 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.20636

>>20360
Voting Yes. Just to see what would happen.

 No.20637

>>20630
Sorry for any confusion, however, individual users votes are not counted, only moderators. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of votes on this proposal, however, it did get 3 ayes at proposal stage and the previous version of this vote had 3 ayes too as I remember, but I deleted that and recreated it as I didn't wait long enough to create the vote.

 No.20638

>>20634
>say "bro this is the least of your worries"
>refuse to elaborate
>leave

 No.20639

>>20360
can I vote yes for leftypol bu no for siberia? If not then No

 No.20652

The ONLY upside to this stupid mechanism is that people will have to think twice before posting on a shitty thread.



 No.20617[Reply]

What is this? Stop this.
1 post omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.20622

>>20617
if you copy-pasted an image and then overrode what was in your clipboard (by copying something else say) then it causes that to happen.

 No.20625

>>20622
Oddly enough, I don't believe that I have ever done that. It even frequently happens with regular text posts. Is this not a common issue, then?

 No.20632

Chill karen

 No.20633

I've only gotten that error when trying to upload a huge PDF.

 No.20635

just refresh and try it again
vichan has hiccups like these all the time



File: 1653467489338.jpg (317.44 KB, 1077x1842, IMG_20220525_112850.jpg)

 No.20514[Reply]

How to get rid of these?

t. phoneposter

 No.20517

by navigating away from the website or by using the catalog.

 No.20518

>>20514
User CSS:
div.bar.top, div.bar.bottom {
    position: relative;
}

 No.20519

File: 1653485879630.png (431.32 KB, 961x392, ClipboardImage.png)

>>20518
This is in Options in case you didn't know OP

 No.20523

>>20518
Thanks it worked.



File: 1653429417287.jpg (222 KB, 691x804, shit moderation.jpg)

 No.20489[Reply]

Why in the name of fuck did I get banned for this topic? I thought this was a fucking leftist politically incorrect board? That's some real woke ass reddit tier moderation right there. Explain yourselvs mods.

 No.20490

Rule 14 G retard



 No.20367[Reply]

/meta/

> be me

> be in 30s
> been around since 8chan days
> i've read marx
> i've read lenin
> i've helped organize unions
> i've attended protests
> i've done direct action

< i also think saying slurs and being reactionary in on so called "culture war issues" is cringe

< every day on this website early 20s /pol/ converts tell me i'm a "rainbow fascist" or a "redditor" or a "radlib idpolista" and "not a real communist" because i find their "sense of humor" consisting entirely of alienating and reactionary tropes, whether it's antisemitic, or misogynistic, or pro-rape, or racist, or LGBTphobic, tiresome and counterproductive.

There is a serious contingent on this website of nazbols and strasserites on this board. They say they want the working class to own the means of production. They say they want to overthrow the bourgeoisie. Good.
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
67 posts and 7 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.20602

>>20450
>campism!
>Muh Rusha and Chinx!
Go back liberal

 No.21994

>>20454
Disclaimer, Not That Anon (NTA):
Yes you can, don't be a moron. This is leftyPOL so your use of the term here really isn't an issue, but don't take online shitposting into your real life opinions. I don't think Fred Hampton'd approve.

 No.21996

File: 1659665177277.png (57.72 KB, 275x183, ClipboardImage.png)

>>20456
>TroonBO
And he reveals himself. I have plenty of issues with the mods, but despite their occasional idpol liberalism, going /pol/ discredits you. Keep seething on leftychan
>Muh Old BO
Old BO is based and correct, ZEETHE.
>stuck with an echochamber run by putinoid lunatics
Take your meds.
>Kurds are cia wreckers
The ones supported by the USA are
>based Asad and based russkies
YES
>kautskyite narrative
tossing in ideological names does not make the things you claim true, theorylet.
>they have deleted my posts in a thread about kurds
I doubt that, mods only delete content concerning idpol, pedoshit/gore or blatantly bad faith posts, I'm going to guess the third option for you.

 No.21997

>>20424
>the "think of the children" argument to justify censorship.
That at least has SOME basis to exist, it just gets done too far.

 No.29739

>>20410
>You see it over and over. It's pathetic. I hope people like this are 17 and grow out of it when they try to organize IRL and encounter the types of people they assume are "degenerates"


The mistake ypu make is that you assume that all vulagirity is just teenagers.
This is the most common assumption everyone makes.

Adults are the ones whom create this.

Also you are right about the edgelord humor being normalized.

I think its annoying and should be minimalized.



File: 1642904618769.gif (30.92 KB, 889x63, amogus_ass.gif)

 No.16200[Reply]

Make it a board

 No.16283

NEED

 No.20173

Go back to reddit

 No.20174

>>20173
tbf this thread was slightly funnier 4 months ago when it was made

 No.20237

le sussy saboteur has arrived

 No.20335

>>20237
amogus



 No.20215[Reply]

Why do threads related to: reproduction, birth rates,abortion, sexual matters, etc. generate so much drama? Everytime you see one of these they're filled with hysterical people having the biggest fights and shitflinging contests. I really don't get it.

 No.20216

>



File: 1652897175178.jpg (129.67 KB, 828x712, FTCwRaWWQAA4xFM.jpg)

 No.20176[Reply]

>New threads are being created too quickly.
Why am I punished for trying to make a thread on the side boards because siberia and leftypol are "too active"

 No.20177

What if the restriction was lifted if there was a recent mod action and no recent thread deletions. It's only there to stop the catalog being flooded when mods are offline anyway.

 No.20189

Depends on the thread being made, a lot of spam or no-effort OPs are made or of existing topics that are just pointless, thus the mods clean up sideboards from that because they're slow as is and can't afford split threads that make them even slower



 No.20126[Reply]

Does the staff have a contingency plan if 4chan ever gets shut down?
5 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.20138

>>20126
leftychan (not leftypol.org) and getchan exists

 No.20140

>>20138
Getchan is shit and the mods are retarded. leftychan is dead and entire effortposts and good threads'd be lost in transition.

>>20130
To either try and spam this place to death in petty spite or just to migrate here.

 No.20141

>>20140
>To either try and spam this place to death in petty spite or just to migrate here.
the former would last a day at most and this is assuming 99% of /pol/tards are not unironic redditors who barely know a thing about imageboards, but they are
migrating here simply doesnt make sense for fascists

 No.20142

>>20137
over there "leftypol" is just a label they use for anyone they disagree with. same for "bunkerchan". many of them don't seem to know that leftypol is an actual board

 No.20155

>>20130
>>20141

Maybe 10% of 4chan users are leftists, I use 4chan on-and-of and occasionally I see people express communist viewpoints. /his/ used to have a solid Marxist community but it's mostly racists posting haplogroups now



File: 1635578851967.png (417.35 KB, 636x474, shingo.png)

 No.14216[Reply]

why do so many on leftypol try to dicksuck /pol/ so hard. Most of the arbitrary contrarian takes, the stupidpol/tuckercel bullshit, here comes from people wanting to distance themselves from neoliberals/radlibs so bad that they actually end up becoming retarded in the process.

Stop trying to suck /pol/'s dick. I don't give a fuck what some 15 year old kid with a nasal voice in fbi.gov likes say muh uyghur nonstop anyway. /pol/ is made up of low autism score spergs and the fact you have to try and impress them is pathetic.

Way too much "haha i say uyghur too lul im not like those pink haired sjws! I'm edgy! don't you think i'm cool now? please approve senpai!" bullshit
37 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.20059

>>20053
Also there is literally no way to judge opinions objectively because you astroturf the board and you won’t allow a none astrotrufed space for people to discuss it

 No.20060

>>20057
If we didn't enforce some standards then the board would just become /pol/ or ULP, you do understand that right?

 No.20064

>>20060
i've said a bunch of times, actual spam, YWNBAM threads, that sort of stuff, it can get gone.

Good faith threads that are entered into in a spirit of discussion should stay. Those are the most interesting threads in my opinion, people respectfully disagreeing

 No.20069

>>20064
i dont even see posts that are clearly arguing in bad faith deleted, especially on the side boards where theyre more noticeable due to their slowness

 No.20132

>>20060
Agreed. This will be inevitable.



Delete Post [ ]
[ home / rules / faq ] [ overboard / sfw / alt ] [ leftypol / siberia / hobby / tech / edu / games / anime / music / draw / AKM ] [ meta / roulette ] [ cytube / wiki / git ] [ GET / ref / marx / booru / zine ]
[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 ]
| Catalog | Home