The game is simple, you must be the last man standing in the Saloon brawl. The Saloon Brawl starts when 3 players enter the Saloon and one of them drinks at least 3 drinks.
Anybody can enter the Saloon at any time, but they must assume a tripcode and a write a character description to do so. Each character starts with 5 HP, when you have no more HP, you die. This post will also count as your weapon roll.
0) You are unarmed
1) You are armed with a hidden 1 shot pistol. You must re load after every shot. Due to its hidden nature, it does double damage.
2) You are armed with a shotgun. You must reload after 2 shots. If you shoot somebody who has just melee attacked another player, both players are hit.
3) You are armed with a knife. Melee attacks are +3 damage, anybody shooting at you gets a re roll if they miss
4) you are armed with a 6 shot revolver. If the Barrell isn't fully loaded, you must re roll every shot no matter the outcome.
5) You are armed with a knuckleduster, melee attacks are +2 damage, anybody shooting at you gets a re roll if they miss
6) you are armed with a bottle. Your first melee attack is +1 damage, your second is +2, after that, you are unarmed. While unarmed, roll an even number to pick up another bottle. You may also throw the bottle giving a total of 2 damage, but leaving you unarmed.
7) You are armed with a pool cue. + 1 melee damage
8) You are armed with a tommy gun: once you start shooting, you can't stop shooting, for the next 10 turns you fire 2 shots, then you have no ammo and cannot re load. You cannot take cover, drink, or do melee attacks.
9) You are armed with a molotov cocktail. Select your target, if the roll is even, they take 2 damage and the bar is on fire, if you miss, the bar is on fire and everyone inside takes +1 damage each turn for the next 3 turns, then you are unarmed. Post too long. Click here to view the full text.